Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

662 posts in this topic

I don't know what we are capable of but we aren't done yet.

We are capable of whatever we decide we are capable of. The only limits that exist are the ones we place on ourselves.

Gave $1.23, yeah I'm poor.

You are rich in spirit, my friend, and just as big a part of this as everyone else.

Over 170.

Think that number makes me even more proud to be part of the board (and the fanbase) than the amount of money donated so far.

Sent in $10.23. Not a lot, but every little bit helps. Hope that we knock the p|ss out of that $15,000 and give those kids something great! Here's to a great pantie raid this weekend as well.

I also posted a link about this on a local message board that I frequent that has a few falcons fans.

DemDirtyBirds4 likes this

I knew good karma would come from donating to this cause. After putting my $50 in a few days ago, I get a call today from someone going to the Falcons-Panthers game who has an extra ticket for me. So not I'm heading to Charlotte on Sunday. B) I'm so pumped!!

DemDirtyBirds4 and Kinski like this

$20.23 donated.

Can't believe we've gotten over our goal already. Great job all around. Very nice.

I LIKE THE IDEA OF 15K goal, but i think wee need to start at $5000.23 first?

I just found out tonight that my friend donated 20.23 to the charity, I posted a link and info on my status update over on the myspace and he saw it, I think I had already mentioned it on the phone but he got the link from there. He's a fan, not quite as die hard as I am and doesn't post here, so I didn't expect to hear that from him. So it was pretty cool, he has a lot of respect for Smitty as we all do. Not that it matters, but he's been confined to a wheelchair for the last 12 years after being shot.

ukfalc and Infinitepwnz like this

I just found out tonight that my friend donated 20.23 to the charity, I posted a link and info on my status update over on the myspace and he saw it, I think I had already mentioned it on the phone but he got the link from there. He's a fan, not quite as die hard as I am and doesn't post here, so I didn't expect to hear that from him. So it was pretty cool, he has a lot of respect for Smitty as we all do. Not that it matters, but he's been confined to a wheelchair for the last 12 years after being shot.

pour-some-beer-out-for-homies.jpg

Infinitepwnz and Dem Birds like this