Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

660 posts in this topic

I just donated, but how do we know it went through?

I hope that Jeff Fish also gets recognized for standing up for the players.

I have followed the Falcons since 1966, when I attended my first Falcon game.

This gesture from Falcon Fans will long be remebered by the loyalists, I have never heard of a fanbase making such a strong statement of support for a Coach.

We love you Smitty!

I added to a headline on cbssportsline, mentioning this thread. Too bad people are taking this as an advertisement to donate, since I mentioned nothing of the sort.

Anyway, here's $10 more for the cause since it's going to charity.

Link to that thread People are really stupid.

I added to a headline on cbssportsline, mentioning this thread. Too bad people are taking this as an advertisement to donate, since I mentioned nothing of the sort.

lol, Smitty gonna get em steroids cause he made Hall look like a punk?

<_<

I'm not really sure what to say about this one...

I never thought this would happen, but $2300 is clearly not a problem. ohmy.gif

Why dont we go for the whole $15,000?

I like the idea of seeing how far we can go. Why stop here?

Agree ... and the auctions will add quite some money too. I don't think we can make it all the way, but I think with some more publicity (maybe 680 or 790 picks up the story) we might be able to double the initial goal.

Infinitepwnz likes this

I like the idea of seeing how far we can go. Why stop here?

It would be great if the AJC or some of the local news affiliates put a link to the paypal donation site on a banner on their site or something like that. I imagine those sites get a lot of traffic.

Not sure what the total is up to, but I couldn't help but add to the coffers. I'm humbled to be part of a board that can put this kind of positive action together. And being able to donate to a worthy cause and make a statement to support Coach Smith at the same time is awesome.

ukfalc, Infinitepwnz and falcon82 like this

This has been a great thing to be a part of. I see that nationally, fans of other teams, really don't get what we're doing. They think it's stupid to raise money for a millionaire, but that's not the point at all.

We finally have a TEAM!! And even though there is a ME in TEAM....there's no longer a MEAngelo!!

GO FALCONS!!!

This has been a great thing to be a part of. I see that nationally, fans of other teams, really don't get what we're doing. They think it's stupid to raise money for a millionaire, but that's not the point at all.

We finally have a TEAM!! And even though there is a ME in TEAM....there's no longer a MEAngelo!!

GO FALCONS!!!

haha well said sir, well said.

falcon82 likes this

New target - $15,000

Serioulsy, why not?

I don't think the Youth Foundation would mind if we went as high as we could. I'm gonna double up, maybe more, on what I already donated.

To get to $15K, we could use the Falcon players' support!

Infinitepwnz likes this