Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

660 posts in this topic

I put this in another thread but is there anyway we could get some T-Shirts made with the Falcons logo and

The Falcons Nation's got your back.

"Just like you got our team's back,"

on it? We could sell them and the money collected from them could go in to the funds for the charity donation.

P.S. Donating my Autographed MeAngelo jersey to be sold to help toward the donation!

Infinitepwnz and birdofprey2 like this

I donated 23.23 - Go Bigg Mike... You have brought integrity back to the organization. You make me proud to be a Falcons Fan.

Awesome first post!

I'd like to wait around and watch it roll over 2k but I got things to do and Rev may be out doing that life thing again.

I betcha he is just giving another interview. He's probably on ESPN right now :lol:

I went on one of the Skins forums to see what their take was.

This guy responding to the quote gets it, others dont- think its dumb for us to pay his fine!

Quote:

Originally Posted by budw38

LOL !! Are the Falcons paying coach smith min. wage ??? Just curious , would any of you " donate " to " pay for Vinny " if he were fined for something ... I sure as **** wouldn't

------

I picked, but really what does it say about: fan base, attitude, ownership, and overall team health that one fan base is ponying up money to show their support for their coach and team, while another is ponying up money to put on a public display designed to embarrass the owner and franchise.

I know I've never been more embarrassed as a fan, both because of our owner, but also, and even more so, because of the fans who think that riding a media frenzy against our team somehow does anything other than add to the media embarrassment our team already is.

Infinitepwnz likes this

I went on one of the Skins forums to see what their take was.

This guy responding to the quote gets it, others dont- think its dumb for us to pay his fine!

Quote:

Originally Posted by budw38

LOL !! Are the Falcons paying coach smith min. wage ??? Just curious , would any of you " donate " to " pay for Vinny " if he were fined for something ... I sure as **** wouldn't

------

I picked, but really what does it say about: fan base, attitude, ownership, and overall team health that one fan base is ponying up money to show their support for their coach and team, while another is ponying up money to put on a public display designed to embarrass the owner and franchise.

I know I've never been more embarrassed as a fan, both because of our owner, but also, and even more so, because of the fans who think that riding a media frenzy against our team somehow does anything other than add to the media embarrassment our team already is.

Given what Vinny Cerrano has done to that organization, I don't blame Deadskin fans for not wanting support him. Most want him thrown out on his tookus anyway. It's really been he (and Sonny Jurgensen), and not Dan Snyder, who has ruined that franchise. Snyder just picked the wrong 2 people to listen to.

I was so passionate about this incident I submitted my 20.23 and I NEVER do things like this! But it was the principle of the thing and I'm proud to be a part of this and a Falcon.

shay, good to hear from you.

Like I mentioned before I am proud to be associated to people like Aurthur Blank, Mike Smith and Matt Ryan. That's why when I found out I was having a baby boy the first thing I did was go buy him a Matty Ice Jersey. It hangs above his crib until he big enough to fit into hit 2T size jersey.

I think this also highlights the fantastic fan base that the Falcons have despite an trying time period because of Vick and that bum Patrino.

I'm just proud that our fan base came together to support the team, the coaches, the ownership, the players, in general the whole orginization. It's a good feeling to know that our team is capable of being a contender and will be for years to come

Amazing show of support guys. I love it. We've got a huge division game but pretty much all of our focus is on this amazing occurrence. Who, outside of us, would have thought ATLANTA fans could do something so great in support of their team?

I put this in another thread but is there anyway we could get some T-Shirts made with the Falcons logo and

The Falcons Nation's got your back.

"Just like you got our team's back,"

on it? We could sell them and the money collected from them could go in to the funds for the charity donation.

P.S. Donating my Autographed MeAngelo jersey to be sold to help toward the donation!

Hahaha, that is hillarious! The ultimate MeAngelo burn.

You guys are all awesome! This is what being a fan is all about. Gonna donate another $23.23

birdofprey2 likes this