Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

660 posts in this topic

Just dropped $23.23 in the collection plate on Paypal.

I would think that even though the sideline incident was minor, that those 53 warriors on that roster are some kind of fired up right about now. Even if Coach Smith plays it down, those guys are ready to go to battle to show him how much they appreciate him watching their backs.

I just dropped another $1.23...wish I could do more but I was laid off in August...

My heart goes out to you - that's awesome!!!! I really hope you find work soon - keep your spirits up, man!

Finally and Infinitepwnz like this

$1934.69, does that include the current bids on the auction items?

I still think the initial goal should be 2323.23, but hope we can get well above that. Twittered & facebooked it up today...AJC sports editor said reporters were pursuing a story about this, but not sure if he was just placating.

$1934.69, does that include the current bids on the auction items?

I still think the initial goal should be 2323.23, but hope we can get well above that. Twittered & facebooked it up today...AJC sports editor said reporters were pursuing a story about this, but not sure if he was just placating.

The EBay auctions are not included in that total.

I got a call from the AJC today with some questions. Marcus Garner was the reporter.

I'm All IN on the 23.23.Hopefully this situation will bring the REAL FAN base closer and curb the negative stuff that the CASUAL Fans feed off of.

Plus thanks to the REV for the positive motivation!!

birdofprey2 and Finally like this

I don't mean to complain, but....

$1,999.14

Really?

LOL, remember how excited we were when we pased $200? laugh.gif

yes and it was rather quickly thanks to finally

I don't mean to complain, but....

$1,999.14

Really?

LOL, remember how excited we were when we pased $200? laugh.gif

Come on people. Dig in your couches. We need a $1.09

$1.09 just added, making the total $2,000.23 unless someone else has beaten me to it...

woohooo everybody! I'm proud to be a member of the message board family and a huge fan of the Falcons!

ukfalc likes this