Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

660 posts in this topic

Just gave $2.23 - #2 for Matt and #23 for Hall - Seemed like the right numbers for the donation.

Could have given 50.23 - Smitty's age and Hall's number lol. But every little bit helps.

Infinitepwnz likes this

Could have given 50.23 - Smitty's age and Hall's number lol. But every little bit helps.

Do you think Gazoo gave $98 for Jamaal Anderson or $0 for the amount of RT's that were scared of him at DE? ;)

Dem Birds likes this

Just donated $5.23, Couldn't spare the 20, but i'll do 5.23 to support coach smith and the team. D.Hall is a clown by the way ,and lmao at the .23 cent idea

and i listed my email as Ryan2WhiteTD@atlantafalcons.com, i'll try and donate more later

Dedsquirl and Infinitepwnz like this

I'm in it in heart.....I'm very broke sad.gif

It's OK. There is a day coming when you will have the means to help someone out. When that day comes, jump on the opportunity. Without the heart, there is no charity.

Just got paid yall...And I have sent my 23.23

The $23 is in honor of Chris Houston, for turning his head around not only in the Redskins game, but the New Orleans game as well.

I am very grateful to be part a fanbase that cares. Thank You guys for everything that you all do, especially Rev! May God continue to bless you and your family.

Dedsquirl, Finally, Rev_Hal and 3 others like this

Just got paid yall...And I have sent my 23.23

The $23 is in honor of Chris Houston, for turning his head around not only in the Redskins game, but the New Orleans game as well.

I am very grateful to be part a fanbase that cares. Thank You guys for everything that you all do, especially Rev! May God continue to bless you and your family.

we are glad to have ya!!

Rev, when you get a chance... how many people have donated now?

Let me get the Eb ay auctions up and I'll let you know. It keeps growing!!!! - $1,872.57