Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

660 posts in this topic

This thing is really picking up steam. I just sent out an e-mail to my buddies throughout the Morris News Service, which runs the Savannah Morning News, Athens Banner-Herald, Macon Telegraph and my paper, the Augusta Chronicle just to name a few. I want to see just how far we can go with this thing.

This thing is really picking up steam. I just sent out an e-mail to my buddies throughout the Morris News Service, which runs the Savannah Morning News, Athens Banner-Herald, Macon Telegraph and my paper, the Augusta Chronicle just to name a few. I want to see just how far we can go with this thing.

I emailed Mike & Mike about it early this morning, but they haven't addressed it yet. Maybe tomorrow haha.

falconfanjason likes this

You folks that are trying to spread the news - THANK YOU!!!! You have warmed my heart.wub.gif

I put up the Falcoholics post, It got some views. Which triggered TZ to post it up on the front page.

Other than that, I don't know what to do :( Being from Canada, I dont really know any of the local radio stations or news stations from Atlanta -_-

kevykev21 likes this

WOOHOO!!! 800 shy of the preliminary goal of $2300. Keep it up, almost there.

I put up the Falcoholics post, It got some views. Which triggered TZ to post it up on the front page.

Other than that, I don't know what to do :( Being from Canada, I dont really know any of the local radio stations or news stations from Atlanta -_-

WHo is that in your avatar?

Okay, I just watched the best quality I've seen of the replay with DHall brawl....

While D.Hall shouldn't have been over there, it does look like Fish initiated contact lol. He may have had reason, of course, Hall could have been running his mouth (he almost certainly was) but I can ALMOST see why he wasn't fined. ALMOST. Like I said, he shouldn't have been there and did seem to instigate, but didn't seem like he made any real contact with anyone.

I hate to say that... but it's still the best thing that could happen cause Smitty showed once again he's got his boys' backs. And I'm still happy I donated.

i wonder if we could see if coach smith has a charity we could donate it 2

Atlanta Falcons Youth Foundation

Donation complete - can't wait to see the charity selected. My brother and I have agreed to donate to charity in lieu of gifts this Christmas. I'll be sure to include this one in the Christmas charity reveal. :)

Dedsquirl and Infinitepwnz like this