Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

660 posts in this topic

I got laid off from my job 3 months ago, but I still contributed $10.23 to the cause. Coach Smith deserves the support, we're lucky to have a coach willing to stand up for his players.

You're a good man. The youth that receive this money will be blessed.

Added 50.23... from Switzerland (Glad that the Swiss Franc is almost on par with the US buck) smile.gif

International funds! Sweet! :)

I get it but there are still people who do not believe we landed men on the moon. Nothing will ever be enough for someone who is looking for a reason NOT to give.

In addition, if you go too far the other way you run the risk of appearing less trustworthy. When someone tries to hard sell trustworthiness to me I immediately begin to question it. Independent verification doesn't go that far but IMO it should stop there.

Bah, we never landed on the moon, that was obviously filmed on set in Arizona.

Gang, now that we know the details, the Falcoholic is going to start pushing this a bit more. Dave's now in on it too and will be amending his recent post with information on the drive. If there's anything else we need to know out side of boxxy's fanpost, please let us know. tlozwarlock at yahoo dot com

Thank you tlozwarlock!