Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

662 posts in this topic

haha, I would say shamless, but that's funny Rev.

What kind of items are going up on eBay, Items from the locker room/equipment room? Maybe some older game jerseys?

I cant reveal all of the items yet, but I can say that we have some autographed Falcons rookie cards, as well as some other autographed memorabilia.

Just to be clear, the Organization cannot participate in this because it is based on a league fine, and there are hard rules that they must abide by. So don't expect swag from the team. But I think you guys will be pleased by some of the auction items.

I cant reveal all of the items yet, but I can say that we have some autographed Falcons rookie cards, as well as some other autographed memorabilia.

Just to be clear, the Organization cannot participate in this because it is based on a league fine, and there are hard rules that they must abide by. So don't expect swag from the team. But I think you guys will be pleased by some of the auction items.

Rev have you heard any quotes from Smitty yet on his thoughts about what the fans have done? I have been waiting all day to hear what he thinks, although I'm sure I know what he will say, it just makes you feel good when you see/hear how someone feels knowing that you have their back and approve with how they do things.

Rev have you heard any quotes from Smitty yet on his thoughts about what the fans have done? I have been waiting all day to hear what he thinks, although I'm sure I know what he will say, it just makes you feel good when you see/hear how someone feels knowing that you have their back and approve with how they do things.

If i'm understanding everything correctly, I dont think he can comment on it until he is fined? I believe I read that earlier today.

I really hope the story breaks. Someone should tweet Rich Eisen, this would be something that he would bring up on Total Access, he loves little "nuggets" of info. I want it to be a complete slap in the face for HfAiLL

I made my donation (but I forgot to add the 23 cents). It feels very good to be showing support for Smitty.

Added 23 cents for you to my donation ;)

kevykev21 likes this

Ok gang: rep of the endeavor leads off my morning post tomorrow at 8am EST. Keep it up!

Nice, Looking foward to reading it ^_^

Ok if ANYONE runs away with Rev to Mexico it's me!<G> He owes me a cruise anyway!<G>

Seriously y'all I have been a silent member around here for Lord knows how long. I have seen y'all do some awesome stuff such as the gift cards for the Children's home, so I know y'all can and do help others. But this show of support for our Falcons just blows me away. Coach Smith welcome to our family! we got your back indeed!

Mrs. Rev! Great first post....Newbie! LOL...

Okay, okay...you can go with Rev if he bails with the money. :D

This is just a thought, but maybe if people are hesitant it might help to to post screenshots of the amount in the actual account (with personal information blacked out of course). Of course it wouldn't really guarantee the money will go to the right hands, but I guess it would at least ease peoples minds that the money is being accounted for correctly.

I don't know if anybody has done anything like this yet or not, but I just emailed Mike & Mike and let them know this is going on. Maybe we can get this on national airwaves!

What if, next year, Smitty quits and goes and takes a college job???

*knock on wood*

Shocked+emoticon.png

Done.

So what happens if he isn't even fined?

Goes to charity

This is just a thought, but maybe if people are hesitant it might help to to post screenshots of the amount in the actual account (with personal information blacked out of course). Of course it wouldn't really guarantee the money will go to the right hands, but I guess it would at least ease peoples minds that the money is being accounted for correctly.

rolleyes.gif

If it makes you feel better, I'll have someone from the Falcons log into the PayPal account and verify the amount.

Man, there has to be a butt muncher in every group.angry.gif

We need MORE people!! Payday is right around the corner, get em ready!

Rev, do you think we can get a giant check presented to the charity?

Does anyone have a giant printer we can use?

Rev - when do the auctions start and will we be getting some warning about it?

Tehy will go up today, and I will make an announcement.