Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

660 posts in this topic

Can you get her to make a few Shirts that have Peyton's Deangelo Hall diapers picture and send them to the Redskins front offices :lol:

rofl that was classic, perhaps we could have supes fix it up some ;]

Falcons_LIFE likes this

Ah, haha now we know where to stalk you if we get banned :lol:

Naw, that would just be wrong. Hey, you should see if she could make up some T-shirts for the board members. Something really cool that everyone would want but you can only get if you are a fan and member of the board.

That's a great idea! I'd buy one in a heartbeat

Ah, haha now we know where to stalk you if we get banned laugh.gif

Naw, that would just be wrong. Hey, you should see if she could make up some T-shirts for the board members. Something really cool that everyone would want but you can only get if you are a fan and member of the board.

We did official message board shirts about 3-4 years ago, I still have mine. Moderator had them done.

We did official message board shirts about 3-4 years ago, I still have mine. Moderator had them done.

Mod and JStammmer. Still got mine also. :)

I still have mine too.

I love that shirt.

We hit 11 hundred bucks! In one day!

I can finally stop watching ,go eat some supper, and spend some time with the wife.

I still have mine too.

I love that shirt.

I can finally stop watching ,go eat some supper, and spend some time with the wife.

Wait until the auctions start tomorrow. :)

How would you like to see some autographed Falcons rookie cards?

I still have mine too.

I love that shirt.

LOL, I got chewed out for doing that! laugh.gif

I have had times where payday seems to come very slow. However it's really not coming fast enough to donate to this cause. Friday need to hurry up already so I can send my money. I am very anxious and excited.

For me it would solidify my love for this team and coach. I have so much love for this team and organization it's crazy.

So please Friday, Hurry up and get here!!!

p.s. If this sounds kind of mushy, please do not forget. I am a girl!!!

21 Falcon likes this

LOL, I got chewed out for doing that! laugh.gif

That is because you stopped it at 970 for like 10 hours (or so it seemed). It was a board tease.

Man, I never got one of those shirts, don't think I ever heard about them. Maybe I wasn't as prominent on the boards at that time.

Are you thinking you are prominent now, missy?

I have had times where payday seems to come very slow. However it's really not coming fast enough to donate to this cause. Friday need to hurry up already so I can send my money. I am very anxious and excited.

For me it would solidify my love for this team and coach. I have so much love for this team and organization it's crazy.

So please Friday, Hurry up and get here!!!

p.s. If this sounds kind of mushy, please do not forget. I am a girl!!!

I think it's safe to say that each and every one of us has surpassed obsession. But as a wise man once said, "I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saints."

SoLuvinMyFalcons likes this

^_^

I think it's safe to say that each and every one of us has surpassed obsession. But as a wise man once said, "I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saints."

Thanks ^_^

You may.

Sweet. We need a universal sig for those who've donated lol.

I know I read that Ledbetter and most of the Falcons organization were made aware of this, but has Pat Y. been told? Since he would probably actual make mention of it in a blog entry.