Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

662 posts in this topic

Under normal donating rules I agree with this but this is more about the gesture. I would want the money going to buying plasma tvs for New Zealand Falcons supporters but as long as it is a reasonable charity I am good with wherever it goes.

Fixed ;)

I would suggest one of the charities our guys support - maybe we could list them and vote on it or something.

I know the NFL donates all the fine money to four foundations - the Brian Piccolo Cancer Fund, the Vincent T. Lombardi Cancer Research Center, ALSO Neuromuscular Research Foundation and the NFLPA Player Assistance Trust which helps the retired players and their families.

I would certainly be happy with any children's cause - such as St Jude or Scottish Rite or something of that nature.

Anyway - we know the money will be going to a good cause - so I'm not afraid to donate to show my support.

birdofprey2 and Falcons_LIFE like this

We should leave this thread pinned up here from now on. We can all hang out up here and secretly discuss football safely above the trolls, tantrum throwers, and realists. This is probably the most fun I have ever had here.

birdofprey2 and 21 Falcon like this

I would suggest one of the charities our guys support - maybe we could list them and vote on it or something.

I know the NFL donates all the fine money to four foundations - the Brian Piccolo Cancer Fund, the Vincent T. Lombardi Cancer Research Center, ALSO Neuromuscular Research Foundation and the NFLPA Player Assistance Trust which helps the retired players and their families.

I would certainly be happy with any children's cause - such as St Jude or Scottish Rite or something of that nature.

Anyway - we know the money will be going to a good cause - so I'm not afraid to donate to show my support.

Yeah, voting sounds good. I nominate DBsST Fund. (DemBirds Season Tickets)

That felt good. $23.00 to a good cause! ;)

It was supposed to be 23.23! Ugh! GOOD JOB!

:) ...I guess as long as there is a 23 in there, it's cool.

We should leave this thread pinned up here from now on. We can all hang out up here and secretly discuss football safely above the trolls, tantrum throwers, and realists. This is probably the most fun I have ever had here.

I can agree with that 100%.

TBH, I woke up this morning in a bad mood and I didn't want to go to work.. So, I get to work pull up TAFT, read REV's thread.. and the whole day was a pleasant surprise.

lol, no one would ever come in after a week, sounds like a plan. It'd be like our secret Pure Football.

It's gotta be past 1,000 by now, we've had a few people announce donations since the title was updated to 970. Rev just hasn't update yet, I guess.

It is like wheel of fortune.

Big Money!

haha!

I was bitter about going to work until I got to a point where I could open up the laptop. All is well!

And thanks to this thread, I've used an unnecessary amount of exclamation marks today!!!!

It's gotta be past 1,000 by now, we've had a few people announce donations since the title was updated to 970. Rev just hasn't update yet, I guess.

I don't know what Rev is having for dinner but it must be good for it to take this long. Doesn't he know this is killing us?

Agreed. One of my favorite threads, and it only cost me $5.23 :lol: That's not bad for someone living off of school loans

I don't know what Rev is having for dinner but it must be good for it to take this long. Doesn't he know this is killing us?

Finally, if he is anything like me, he loves his food nearly as much as he loves his Falcons...not really, but at least he likes it a lot.

Finally, if he is anything like me, he loves his food nearly as much as he loves his Falcons...not really, but at least he likes it a lot.

Man, your 360 avatar looks like Keith Brooking... If it looks like you, shave your head so you no longer look like that d0uche lol.

I'm risking looking really dumb here, but does anybody know why I can't get paypal to work? I put in an amount and hit update amt. but it never updates. I tried many times and waited for over 10 minutes each time, but nothing changed. It wont let me log in without an amt. so I'm not sure what to do. I even went straight to paypal and logged in but then I couldn't find anything under falcons coach smith or anything close to that.

I've only used PayPal one other time so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

It could be because my computer is doing weird stuff today. Between getting my computer on track and paypal I've spent the last 2 and a half hours trying to figure this out.

I've never tried so hard to give money away. Only for you Smitty!!

try logging in first, i had a similar problem and just logged in beforehand.

Thanks, but I tried it several times and it says I need an amount greater than zero, or something like that.

Thanks, but I tried it several times and it says I need an amount greater than zero, or something like that.

you have to enter the amount you want to donate, then log in.