Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

660 posts in this topic

I dare someone to say the Atlanta Falcons have a bad fanbase, I can't say how impressed how am That everyone has come together.

Exactly. We know how to come together. Nay-sayers can shove it.

Shnikies likes this

It's all a bit silly but when I sense someone has a personal vendetta against a poster and -1 them for a benign post I am inclined to offset their nonsense.

Go look at the contest thread before someone changes it. They got me again. :lol::lol::lol:

Rev, I haven't read the complete thread. Don't have pay pal account. Can I send a check directly to you? Are you still on Kimble Dr?

mommabird

Yes, but I think you can pay directly with a credit card using the link provided. Either way works though. ;)

Hey guys, it's tlozwarlock from The Falcoholic. Just donated $33.23 in lieu of The Burner's upcoming domination of Carolina this weekend.

Really awesome that the fans have come together like this. It's enough to make this Falcoholic cry. I'm repping this in my late post on the site tonight. Keep eyes out for it.

Thanks for reading the post I put on Falcoholic, and better yet, coming by and showing your support

respect. ^_^

I usually don't post, I just like to see what you guys say.

I just donated what I could. Hopefully I did it okay, never got to use PayPal living in Chile.

Nice! Representin' in Chile!

Hey guys, it's tlozwarlock from The Falcoholic. Just donated $33.23 in lieu of The Burner's upcoming domination of Carolina this weekend.

Really awesome that the fans have come together like this. It's enough to make this Falcoholic cry. I'm repping this in my late post on the site tonight. Keep eyes out for it.

I like the $33.23....nice touch and great donation. I'm tearing up a little bit myself, never been more proud of our fans.....^_^

Thanks for repping on The Falcoholic!

hey guys i am new to the board but i am about to put in 20.23...gotta love smitty

I love it! New people signing up and donating too. Doesn't get any better than that......

21 Falcon likes this

Ok, I'm a woman - so I can say this. You guys have truly made me cry from pride today.

What a wonderful, amazing group of fans. I love you guys!

Just got home. Give me a few minutes.

It's hard to link to the thread, cause everytime the topic title gets updated with the new number, the link changes aswell :blink:

It's hard to link to the thread, cause everytime the topic title gets updated with the new number, the link changes aswell blink.gif

I had the same problem - so now I just link to the main Talk About The Falcons page - since it's right at the top it's easy to find.

Here is the link to use

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/forum/45-talk-about-the-falcons/

It's hard to link to the thread, cause everytime the topic title gets updated with the new number, the link changes aswell blink.gif

Oh snap. I've been sending this link out alkl day. i had no idea it was changing.

Does anyone know if Smitty had that press conference yet? If so what did he say....

Since the fine has not been ruled on, he cannot comment.

It's hard to link to the thread, cause everytime the topic title gets updated with the new number, the link changes aswell :blink:

I sent this to Florio at Profootballtalk.com earlier today and it still works. I am not sure what I did differently.

21 Falcon likes this

What an amazing idea to give us the opportunity to show Smith appeciation as the leader of the Atlanta Falcons. Plus just an overall reflection of how positive we feel about all the pieces being put in place to become an elite sports organization. This has put me in a great mood thank you for doing this I love it

21 Falcon likes this

Ok, I'm a woman - so I can say this. You guys have truly made me cry from pride today.

In one of my prior posts, where I said I teared up a little from pride.......that was my wife who wrote that....she hijacked my account and wrote that....I swear. :unsure:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

21 Falcon likes this