Update on Coach Smith Fine collection - Wed 11/11

Rev_Hal

Ok gang, here is the Wednesday morning update.

Daniel Cox and Lando Ledbetter have gotten wind of our efforts and are interested in the story.

I know that for 100% certainty that Coach Smith will be aware of the movement by today, if he is not already.

This thing is gaining some steam. So I have a question for you - If the money does end up going to Coach Smith's charity, what do you think about goaing ahead with the collection and donation? There is only a slim chance that Goodell is going to fine Smith, but we still have a chance to show this organization that we support them.

It's up to you guys, and it is all voluntary. If we decide as a group to start accepting donations, we can turn in on and leave it on for a few weeks. This will give us time to raise a chunk of money that will go to a great cause.

Let me know what you think.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for it, I can't contribute much, but think this is a great idea on many different levels.

I was hoping to set a final tally goal, like $2300. Any contribution at all would be significant - no amount is too small.

Just for fun, I'd like to see all donations have $0.23 added to them in honor of Coach Smith taking care of Meangelo on Sunday. So instead of sending $20, you would send $20.23. biggrin.gif

I was hoping to set a final tally goal, like $2300. Any contribution at all would be significant - no amount is too small.

Just for fun, I'd like to see all donations have $0.23 added to them in honor of Coach Smith taking care of Meangelo on Sunday. So instead of sending $20, you would send $20.23. biggrin.gif

You, sir, are a genius. Brilliant idea. :lol:

Pay Pal will take a small amount of this. Is there a way we can get a bank to set up an account for this instead? Most will do it for free and still provide a way to donate online. Pay Pal will ruin our .23 cent ending.

I'll personally donate what PayPal takes out. :)

Ok gang, here is the Wednesday morning update.

Daniel Cox and Lando Ledbetter have gotten wind of our efforts and are interested in the story.

I know that for 100% certainty that Coach Smith will be aware of the movement by today, if he is not already.

This thing is gaining some steam. So I have a question for you - If the money does end up going to Coach Smith's charity, what do you think about goaing ahead with the collection and donation? There is only a slim chance that Goodell is going to fine Smith, but we still have a chance to show this organization that we support them.

It's up to you guys, and it is all voluntary. If we decide as a group to start accepting donations, we can turn in on and leave it on for a few weeks. This will give us time to raise a chunk of money that will go to a great cause.

Let me know what you think.

HECK no. I have season tickets. With 70K+ ticket purchases alone, that should be enough to pay his fine. Save your money. I know you're a diehard. I am too, but ... C'mon son!!!