Nike Pro Combat jerseys

Chili Dog

No clue when they'll be worn, heard rumors but nothing definite

First row, last one is Tennessee

Second row, middle is LSU, and the last is Oklahoma.

2nd row middle doesn't look like LSU to me. Helmet is too dark me thinks. I'd go with Washington. Think it's Va Tech on the top row, last one. See the photo below...

2nd row middle doesn't look like LSU to me. Helmet is too dark me thinks. I'd go with Washington. Think it's Va Tech on the top row, last one. See the photo below...

You were correct about the VT ones, but you already know that. As for the LSU ones, that's what that other source still says. I was saying Washington too because the gold helmets.

I do like the white helmets though. I want to see what the side looks like

Hopefully it's not that 5th grade cursive "Gators." Hopefully it's something cool like the Gator head logo or like the 'F' logo that is on the gloves.

I was just hoping for something different and more creative. This looks like we took our modern ugly all blue uni's and slapped the 60's throwback helmet on it.

If you're gonna do something for a one game Nike promotion do something radical and badass like FSU and TCU did, Not just change the color of your helmet.

When I first heard about this I was imagining something completely different like a white helmet, orange jersey, and white pants with Gatorskin print on the pants and helmet or a blue helmet, blue jersey and white pants or even just completely crazy like black or silver helmets and pants with a blue or orange jersey.

Even all white with the two-toned colored numbers like VT and Miami have would have been really cool.

I am pretty disappointed because I've wanted a PERMANENT uni change for a long time now and was hoping that this Nike promotion would lead to that, but oh well.

Hopefully it's not that 5th grade cursive "Gators." Hopefully it's something cool like the Gator head logo or like the 'F' logo that is on the gloves.

I was just hoping for something different and more creative. This looks like we took our modern ugly all blue uni's and slapped the 60's throwback helmet on it.

If you're gonna do something for a one game Nike promotion do something radical and badass like FSU and TCU did, Not just change the color of your helmet.

When I first heard about this I was imagining something completely different like a white helmet, orange jersey, and white pants with Gatorskin print on the pants and helmet or a blue helmet, blue jersey and white pants or even just completely crazy like black or silver helmets and pants with a blue or orange jersey.

Even all white with the two-toned colored numbers like VT and Miami have would have been really cool.

I am pretty disappointed because I've wanted a PERMANENT uni change for a long time now and was hoping that this Nike promotion would lead to that, but oh well.

Your Uni does sound baamf

They are very uninspired. Like a project that was supposed to be done with months of planning that was finished the night before the due date.

I would have been happy with the old 90s look with the blue tops/orange pants, **** even the blue jerseys/white pants like you said, especially the white helmets to go along.

And I really hope they have the picture of Albert or just the regular gator head logo on the sides. As simple as the Miami ones are, I think they look great.

Pretty surprised that Oregon isn't one of the 10 teams to be wearing these uniforms. They change their uniforms every single year.

Oregon has enough uniforms to wear something different every quarter of every game this season & next almost. They have something insane, like 80 different uniform combinations I believe.