So.... who got MW2?

I played it before released, got banned (Huge ban wave for the holiday season) I went out and bought the game anyways and played it on my non-modded console, since COD is basically the only game I play online anyways.

What annoys me is the Sentry Gun's... people use that to put in other peoples respawns.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played it before released, got banned (Huge ban wave for the holiday season) I went out and bought the game anyways and played it on my non-modded console, since COD is basically the only game I play online anyways.

What annoys me is the Sentry Gun's... people use that to put in other peoples respawns.

Lol me and my freinds were playing headquarters, (wich btw is horrible now, you dont get points after dyng if your team has the h/c.) and we were all capturing the h/c and one guy came in on a suicide attempt and planted the sentry gun, and wiped most of us out.

Picked it up from Walmart when I got home from work yesterday. I really haven't been overwhelmed by it but some of the changes they made to weapon attachments and perks have made it fun enough for me to not put it down all day. They did screw up big time and turn it into one big sniper/camping fest.

You aren't kidding about the camping. All people do is lay down!!! Ticks me off something else. By the way love the Georgia Tech highlights.

bout to go pick it up now... anybody got it on ps3 ? maybe we could play together

I do, but the multiplayer matchmaker/lobby was down earlier...

My PSN is jigsawklr if you want to add me we can try to play later this evening...

As for playing the game, I played a little of the campaign earlier along with the Spec Ops just to get back into the feel of things, and the gameplay was just as good as any other version. I just hope that the multiplayer boards aren't camper happy like COD MW 1 was. I liked WAW better because it wasn't as camper friendly. We'll see. I haven't seen any of the boards yet because of multiplayer being down earlier.

Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the fact that the majority of the multiplayer maps are so damned camper friendly?

I personally hate campers, but its part of the game. And if you play the maps right (Choose The best Routes) you can easily Knife Those Snipers.

I was Playing in Estate and thats like Cod4's Creek and Overgrown Mixed Together, Snipers paradise. And i went 27-4-7. Just be smart with the routes you take, try to get behind the snipers.