Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

UPDATED! The OFFICIAL "I'll Help Pay Coach Smith's Fine" Thread

227 posts in this topic

I put in my $200. If it turns out there is no fine send it to a charity in Smith's name.

well apparently there will be:

@Adam_Schefter Sounds like fines will be handed out to, amongst others, Falcons HC Mike Smith and Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall for Sunday's sideline fracas. 33 minutes ago

rvrndzombii likes this

$23.23 for Smitty having the backbone, Hall being a jerk, and in the end it will go towards a good cause especially around the holidays.

Thats what I sent as well. I hope this gets out all over ESPN and the national media. Just want to rub it in Halls face.

rvrndzombii likes this

Thats what I sent as well. I hope this gets out all over ESPN and the national media. Just want to rub it in Halls face.

AJC and 680 The Fan are picking up the story. They will give us a shout out today.

I flipped around the dial at 680,790, and NFL Radio from 12 to 1 and didn't hear anything. Maybe they are waiting for the pot to grow bigger or wait and see what Smith's comments are this afternoon. I would imagine Smith is going to be real careful right now with any comments on the subject if he says anything at all.

Infinitepwnz and rvrndzombii like this

I'm gonna donate tomorrow. It won't be a whole lot b/c I'm having some financial problems right now but it will be a show of support for Smitty. And I think its a great idea that it goes to charity. Fantastic idea, Rev!

Children are dieing in Africa every second and we're collecting money for a millionaire.

C-H-A-R-I-T-Y. go donate money to Africa then.

C-H-A-R-I-T-Y. go donate money to Africa then.

I'm actually in a program that helps support children in Africa. I'm supporting two of them right now. I just find this money collection for this cause is slightly ridicules ...no offense intended here, just my opinion.

I'm actually in a program that helps support children in Africa. I'm supporting two of them right now. I just find this money collection for this cause is slightly ridicules ...no offense intended here, just my opinion.

Mike Smith won't see a penny of any money collected. He also wouldn't be allowed to accept it or use it to pay his fine per NFL rules, even if he wanted to. The money coming in from fans is just a show of support for our coach and is going to help a local charity in the Atlanta area.

It's great that you are supporting charities for African children, much respect to you for that, but local charities as well need support and that's what this really is, support for that charity and as Falcon fans, we're also showing support for our coach by using this as the catalyst for the donations.

Do you read the "entire" thread before commenting, or are you one of those pathetic trolls? In case you haven't read by now, the money being donated is going to charity. I personally consider you and your post ridicules.