Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

UPDATED! The OFFICIAL "I'll Help Pay Coach Smith's Fine" Thread

227 posts in this topic

I swear, I will hunt you down and beat you.

First, I'm a quality individual.

Please report yourself to yourself for this TOS violation.

:lol::lol:

Please tell how your protest is going to be even remotely effective.

It will not be effective but I will "cuss at" Roger G.

and mentally "lay my hands on him in a hurtful way".

The man is getting out of control. He reminds me of the

D.A. from N.Y. who eventually got caught running "hoes".

I swear, I will hunt you down and beat you.

BREAKING NEWS:

DeAngelo Hall reportedly will go on record to say that Rev_Hall directed hurtful remarks to another member of the Atlanta Falcon's Message Board. Hall was quoted; "It was scary and I almost wet myself". Fortunately, Rev_Hall has started a collection for the impending fine.

BREAKING NEWS:

DeAngelo Hall reportedly will go on record to say that Rev_Hall directed hurtful remarks to another member of the Atlanta Falcon's Message Board. Hall was quoted; "It was scary and I almost wet myself". Fortunately, Rev_Hall has started a collection for the impending fine.

If Rev were to come and my house and beat me, I definitely would not be donating to his charity. I'm just saying.

Im in!!! Throw in an extra 10.00 for the time in the off season when Smitty "knows where to find Deangelo"...LMAO at Dahall acting like he wants to fight Smitty!

If Rev were to come and my house and beat me, I definitely would not be donating to his charity. I'm just saying.

laugh.gif

I'm barely able to keep my business going. So I will not be donating money to someone that makes millions of dollars a year.

I'm barely able to keep my business going. So I will not be donating money to someone that makes millions of dollars a year.

Fair enough. This is all probably going to a charity, and it's totally understandable in these tough times if people are unable to contribute.

OK, my guess is that Coach Smith is going to get fined. Personally, I'm glad he reacted to D-Hall coming to our sideline and starting trouble. I do not condone a coach every putting his hands on a player in a threatening way (I still laugh out loud every time I say that), but I thought his reaction was appropriate.

I know that Smith makes big bucks, and the organization would probably flip the bill anyway, but how cool would it be if the fans of this city took up a collection to pay Smith's fine? I for one would donate my lunch money for the day to show this organization that the fans will come to Smith's side just like he came to his players side.

If Smith does receive a fine, I say we "pass the hat" and chip in (probably via Pay Pal). Even if we only conver a fraction of the cost, I'd love to show our team that we truly stand behind them.

Anyone else with me? A $5 gesture is something everyone can afford!

I am a big fan, but chipping in yeah right. Anybody who gets fine and suspended on both sides deserves it. I think it was basically immature for Hall to come over to the sideline to start stuff, but still immature when our players got into a shoving match with him instead of letting Landry and the refs come over and get his behind.

Thanks. I'm all for signing something to show support for Coach Smitty. Also signing something against MeAngelo. He had no business on our sideline to begin with.

Besides, I do give 10% of my weekly salary to my church. If sales are like they have been for the last two holiday seasons, I will have to give myself a salary cut. I'm still grateful for it all though. It's much worse in other places.

I'm in.

In a related note, who do we need to call to get a cage match between Smitty and MeAngelo?

I would pay good money to watch Hall squeal like a little girl.

I'm in.

In a related note, who do we need to call to get a cage match between Smitty and MeAngelo?

I would pay good money to watch Hall squeal like a little girl.

Dana White.

I know its my first post back with you guys but I must say BBBUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPPPP!!! Count atleast a days pay from maddmatt :angry:

I'm absolutely in. In fact you beat me to the idea. I'm not sayin' whether he was right or wrong but I liked it and will be happy to contribute.

ill also make a cake that says: hey here's a cake

that will go better with the money i bet.. make sure you throw that in there in the official message to him.. which would you rather hear?:

"hey coach smith some fans are pitching in to show there appreciation for all you do by helping to pay your fine"

or hey coach smith some fans are piching in to show their appreciation for all you do by helping pay your fine....... and there is cake

Quick update - I understand that several people in the organization think that this is an "awesome gesture". I am also trying to get hooked up with an internal person that works with Coach Smith directly.

Is anyone on a first name and friendly basis with anyone from the AJC?

This might actually happen! laugh.gif

I don't know anyone at the AJC like that but I talk to Daniel Cox somewhat regularly. Maybe he would like the story.

He has 1000's of people following him on Twitter. See if he would give us a shout out!

OK, my guess is that Coach Smith is going to get fined. Personally, I'm glad he reacted to D-Hall coming to our sideline and starting trouble. I do not condone a coach every putting his hands on a player in a threatening way (I still laugh out loud every time I say that), but I thought his reaction was appropriate.

I know that Smith makes big bucks, and the organization would probably flip the bill anyway, but how cool would it be if the fans of this city took up a collection to pay Smith's fine? I for one would donate my lunch money for the day to show this organization that the fans will come to Smith's side just like he came to his players side.

If Smith does receive a fine, I say we "pass the hat" and chip in (probably via Pay Pal). Even if we only conver a fraction of the cost, I'd love to show our team that we truly stand behind them.

Anyone else with me? A $5 gesture is something everyone can afford!

I got $50.00 on it.

In reality, that is what will probably happen. But for me, it is about the show of support, not the money.

x2, the money isnt the issue, the fact that the fans support there coach is the message we want to send.

Rev, it might be cool for you to tally up the amount of "pledges" you have so far in this thread. ^_^

I was going to do that but most people just said they were in but did not specify an amount. If you go on just amounts it would be a fairly low like $400.50.

I was going to do that but most people just said they were in but did not specify an amount. If you go on just amounts it would be a fairly low like $400.50.

oops sorry i forgot to include an amount...

i can guarantee $10.00 and likely more.. but i will stick with 10 for now

and of course the cake