Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

UPDATED! The OFFICIAL "I'll Help Pay Coach Smith's Fine" Thread

227 posts in this topic

I admit it - I am guilty of not wanting the Georgia Dome crowds to be the worst in the NFL - which they are.

Word of advice Peyton - Sometimes you have to learn to accept the things that you cannot change, just enjoy yourself that is all that matters.

I would be surprised if Coach Smith would accept the money from fans. If there is a fine, I like the idea of matching the amount and donating it to a charity that Smith or the falcons support.

That might be what ends up happening.

Sounds good. I would like to say, you are one of the most generous people I have met...online...Between this and your personal prize money you put up.

Good work.

Thats Finally for you Mr. Jekyll and Hyde

Once the fine is handed down, the account set-up and money rolling in....make sure you issue a press release to the Falcons and at least the AJC. smile.gif

Already on it. We are covered at AF.com, and I'll even say nice things about Mark Bradley if he mentions this. :)

Already on it. We are covered at AF.com, and I'll even say nice things about Mark Bradley if he mentions this. :)

What if Orlando Bedwetter says something nice?

Sounds good. I would like to say, you are one of the most generous people I have met...online...Between this and your personal prize money you put up.

Good work.

Enough about me. Smitty is doing great work for Atlanta and there are a lot of people who need distractions right now.

You are totally on top of this. Sounds like it couldnt be in better hands.

Thanks for setting this up and coming up with a great idea.

This whole thing was a non-event, no punches were

thrown and if he gets fined I am going to protest,

not help him pay it. These bogus fines are getting

out of hand. D.Hall deserves a lot more than being

cussed at "touched in a hurtful way" or whatever he

said happened.

You are totally on top of this. Sounds like it couldnt be in better hands.

Thanks for setting this up and coming up with a great idea.

I think that Coach Smith is involved with some youth organizations, which is where the money might end up, unless he tales the team to Hooters for wings.

I'm just kidding.

I'm in. I will donate a bit if there is a fund set up that we can see how much has been donated. I would love to see in the press that the fans helped pay coach Smiths fine, that will make Hall so pissed. It will bring this team closer to the fans

This whole thing was a non-event, no punches were

thrown and if he gets fined I am going to protest,

not help him pay it. These bogus fines are getting

out of hand. D.Hall deserves a lot more than being

cussed at "touched in a hurtful way" or whatever he

said happened.

Please tell how your protest is going to be even remotely effective.

Can we make suggestions of which charity the money should go to? I was thinking of the "underachieving, self-righteous, Prima Dona NFL player reform". Isn't MeAngelo the poster child for that organization?

I think that Coach Smith is involved with some youth organizations, which is where the money might end up, unless he tales the team to Hooters for wings.

I'm just kidding.

Well, aren’t most of the waitresses at Hooters minors? Money might end up there anyway, so I say go for the wings.

Can we make suggestions of which charity the money should go to? I was thinking of the "underachieving, self-righteous, Prima Dona NFL player reform". Isn't MeAngelo the poster child for that organization?

I'd rather leave it to the charity that Coach Smith is already invloved in (I think it is a youth foundation).

OK, everything is now in place for this event. All we need is the fine! :)

Dang it. Now you have me rooting for a fine. And they say I am evil.

Is it wrong to be rooting for a fine?

Probably. :)

I think I have someone who is going to get word directly to Smitty about this. At least he will know that he is loved. wub.giflaugh.gif

Well, aren't most of the waitresses at Hooters minors?

Shut up. My daughter just applied there this week.wacko.giflaugh.gif

Shut up. My daughter just applied there this week.wacko.giflaugh.gif

You are a FAR braver man than I. My daughter is 8 and I almost had a heart attack when I saw what she wanted to wear for Halloween. I can't imagine my little princess in Hooters shorts serving a bunch of drunken idiots staring at her body. You sir have the patience and understanding of a Buddhist Priest.