Noise Levels

boxxy

I thought Sunday's crowd was incredibly lame on 1st down and 2nd down, and just very lame on 3rd down. There was hardly anybody in my section making any noise. I think me and my crew were the only people making any noise at all in my section.

Yeah, on TV it looked like there was a good amount of empty seats. Didnt sound too loud either.

Mind you, I've never been to a game, So I don't really have an accurate stance as to how loud it should be in the dome.

I thought Sunday's crowd was incredibly lame on 1st down and 2nd down, and just very lame on 3rd down. There was hardly anybody in my section making any noise. I think me and my crew were the only people making any noise at all in my section.

It's funny how a city can come together to boo Hall but I was really annoyed on a defensive 3rd and short people were doing the wave instead of bringing the noise.

The section I was in is apparently reserved for away teams families and as far as the crowd getting into it was incredibly lame. Had a pretty good bit of Redskin fans around us but it didn't stop me from getting loud. Got a picture with the bird lady and got on the jumbotron... feeling a good buzz at the time.

Anyone see the "Beirmenn"? There were 3 guys in front of us that all had Biermann jerseys on. They had these hard hats with tape over the front saying Biermann... Funny stuff.

It's funny how a city can come together to boo Hall but I was really annoyed on a defensive 3rd and short people were doing the wave instead of bringing the noise.

LOL the loudest the crowd was all day was when they announced DLO's name before the game started.

Another thing, the crowd left so quickly once the Falcons had things wrapped up that there was literally 10% of the crowd left in the stadium when the final second ticked off the clock.

I love Atlanta and I love the Falcons, but we're not good at giving our team a home field advantage. Kind of ironic that the Falcons kick so much azz at home.