I like the Falcons.

Wayx

I like my team warts and all.

From #98 to #2(including #1 and #99) all of these guys are my team, I don't care how many Int's or how many missed tackles. They all wear the colors, they all give 100% and I respect them for that. Since I don't have one single thing to do with personel decisions, play calling, or contract negeotations I don't let those things ruin my enjoyment of the game. Sure I love winning as much as I hate losing but lets face it in over 30 years all of my anxiety has never scored one point for the Falcons. All I can control is MY decision to support what ever team the coaches(whom ever they are) put on the fied on Sunday. Right now, today we have a dang good team and some pretty good coaches so I'm as happy as a pig in mud.

Some guy in an earlier post has already called me and idiot so I figured I'd go ahead and "fool" to the decription and remove all doubt.

I love the Falcons.

Edited by Wayx

From #98 to #2 all of these guys are my team, I don't care how many Int's or how many missed tackles. They all wear the colors, they all give 100% and I respect them for that. Since I don't have one single thing to do with personel decisions, play calling, or contract negeotations I don't let those things ruin my enjoyment of the game. Sure I love winning as much as I hate losing but lets face it in over 30 years all of my anxiety has never scored one point for the Falcons. All I can control is MY decision to support what ever team the coaches(whom ever they are) put on the fied on Sunday. Right now, today we have a dang good team and some pretty good coaches so I'm as happy as a pig in mud.

Some guy in an earlier post has already called me and idiot so I figured I'd go ahead and "fool" to the decription and remove all doubt.

I love the Falcons.

Welcome! Be a Falcons Fan T-Rex! I'm one and no one intimidates me!

A lot of the newbee fans have no idea what is like to be a Falcons fan. Nothing personal but when you sat through a team that had one of NFL's best RB's in Riggs and one of the NFL's worst QB's in Archer on the field at the same time, you don't even understand the word frustrating. As bad as Vick was at times or as rough as things are with Ryan right now they are still mountains better than: Archer, Campbell, Schonert, Miller, etc...

I have died and lived by this team over the years, died more I believe but I still can't give up on them.

From #98 to #2 all of these guys are my team, I don't care how many Int's or how many missed tackles. They all wear the colors, they all give 100% and I respect them for that. Since I don't have one single thing to do with personel decisions, play calling, or contract negeotations I don't let those things ruin my enjoyment of the game. Sure I love winning as much as I hate losing but lets face it in over 30 years all of my anxiety has never scored one point for the Falcons. All I can control is MY decision to support what ever team the coaches(whom ever they are) put on the fied on Sunday. Right now, today we have a dang good team and some pretty good coaches so I'm as happy as a pig in mud.

I love the Falcons.

So you dont like #1 Jason Elam and #99 Vance Walker? :P

From #98 to #2(including #1 and #99) all of these guys are my team, I don't care how many Int's or how many missed tackles. They all wear the colors, they all give 100% and I respect them for that. Since I don't have one single thing to do with personel decisions, play calling, or contract negeotations I don't let those things ruin my enjoyment of the game. Sure I love winning as much as I hate losing but lets face it in over 30 years all of my anxiety has never scored one point for the Falcons. All I can control is MY decision to support what ever team the coaches(whom ever they are) put on the fied on Sunday. Right now, today we have a dang good team and some pretty good coaches so I'm as happy as a pig in mud.

I love the Falcons.

There, fixed it. Wouldn't want Jason or Vance to read this and think I was disrespecting them. :P