VICK vs. EAGLES....he ain't happy!

Stoic

can you blame him, i saw that interview, hes better than a few qbs startin around the league, he had to go to the first team that would take him, the bills wanted to, but were scared, now hes saying the right things, he will be starting somewhere next year if the eagles dont option him (and i hope not, i hate seeing vick in philly green).. anyone in his situation would feel the same.. he wants to play.. whats wrong with that, and he will take it with a grain of salt if he is an eagle next year, and prepare like hes doing now.. the guy finally has his head on right.. no need to keep puttinf him down... the thread title is clearing misleading...

• 1 month later...

can you blame him, i saw that interview, hes better than a few qbs startin around the league, he had to go to the first team that would take him, the bills wanted to, but were scared, now hes saying the right things, he will be starting somewhere next year if the eagles dont option him (and i hope not, i hate seeing vick in philly green).. anyone in his situation would feel the same.. he wants to play.. whats wrong with that, and he will take it with a grain of salt if he is an eagle next year, and prepare like hes doing now.. the guy finally has his head on right.. no need to keep puttinf him down... the thread title is clearing misleading...

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...