NY Giants - Threat or Golden oppurtunity?

After NY Giants tough loss with chargers lastnite....& coming with a bye week to face us.

Do you think falcons can put a hammer down on vulnerable Giants at Meadowlands?

OR

You are really believe they will bounce back & make a strong statement which will hand us our 4th loss?

Have been thinking about this all day ...

Football gurus I need some of your valuable input on this one.

After NY Giants tough loss with chargers lastnite....& coming with a bye week to face us.

Do you think falcons can put a hammer down on vulnerable Giants at Meadowlands?

OR

You are really believe they will bounce back & make a strong statement which will hand us our 4th loss?

Have been thinking about this all day ...

Football gurus I need some of your valuable input on this one.

Our Falcons play very well away against the Giants. We take this one, ain't nothing gonna break our stride!

Gotta get by a tough Carolina first though....

Our rush defense gets better every game. Eli doesn't ever scare me. Their defense has been exposed.

What was in my chalked up loss column has changed.

Totally agree. At the beginning of the year I had this as a loss, but NY is flat out not a good team this year. And our team has been fantastic at taking care of business against lesser opponents under Smitty.

I certainly don't like playing them off a bye and on the road, and if we were playing at the dome I wouldn't be worried at all, but I still have confidence that we take care of business. I predict the defense comes up big in this one.

I finally have figured out my apprehension to this game.....

Offense---->

1) Matt Ryan's accuracy / pass rating is on a downward trend ( considering past 3 games ) - No offense to him but,...but, I still haven't figured out why he still throws ball in traffic to receivers? Upcoming Carolina game he MUST fine tune lil kinks or else he will continue to get picked.

2) Our 3 rd down conversion rating - I'm no football guru with magical stats up my sleeve but, just feel in recent past games we have been struggling to have a high percentage conversion.

Defense---->

1) Secondary position are still a major sweet spot for our foes MAINLY on their 3rd down.....we seem to do an exceptional job on stopping them on 1st & 2nd but, fail to understand how we can get better on shutting them down on most 3rd & 5+

Not sure what you guys think?