Babs stepping up to the money!

FalconDK

I've never seen you say that.

its been a good minute.. i dont nearly post as much anymore.. so i wouldnt expect most to member bro. esp since nov 08.. been way longer than that.. try 2-3 years. i love some BAB-A-NO!!

just something i like the say when he stuffs it.. cant wait to see jerry back beside him!! out line will be real nasty.

Woo hoo! I don't....sorry lol...I remember you posting here a lot more before...I was wondering where you went bro..

well between being pretty sick now a days im home alot more... but the lack on good football conversations, i just dont seem the need to reply much anymore.... usually just reading, and half the time i feel like its a bad thing lol.. so mostly just follow the vets posts, etc. 10 years is a long time to be on the boards... glad to see some of the vets still around.

you were on the train with me don.. i remember..

yeah I remember the few who were on board.

I got nailed saying he was our next Rod Coleman as well.

He is the best DT in the NFCS, and SHOULD be a probowl consideration, although I doubt it since he doesnt have a star on his helmet.

well between being pretty sick now a days im home alot more... but the lack on good football conversations, i just dont seem the need to reply much anymore.... usually just reading, and half the time i feel like its a bad thing lol.. so mostly just follow the vets posts, etc. 10 years is a long time to be on the boards... glad to see some of the vets still around.

yeah, there are still some good people here....I can name even more idiots though lol..

yeah, there are still some good people here....I can name even more idiots though lol..

my centiments exactly.. newbs calling folks out thats been here threw the good and bad... us showing up in empty domes.. but i guess we can save that for another day.. cause suppers ready.. haha be easy brother.

yeah I remember the few who were on board.

I got nailed saying he was our next Rod Coleman as well.

He is the best DT in the NFCS, and SHOULD be a probowl consideration, although I doubt it since he doesnt have a star on his helmet.

Yeah, i remember you saying that 89...SMH 11 pro bowlers that one year:wacko:.....Pat Yasinkas(sp?) loves him though...

He is 2nd of all DT's in sacks. Total of 4. When he was offered that contract last year I had my doubts, but I really think he has stepped up!

he really has.......he came on awfully slow earlier in the season but he has an opportunity to still have a great season if he has some more games like this. I still want to see him do this against good OL as he was last year thought.