Coach Smith and D. Hall Incedent

After looking at the confrontation today over and over again. I have come to the conclusion that it is all about ones own perception. My perception of this is that, Hall got upset when the trainer grab his jersey when he was trying to pull Hall away from the situation. Then, Hall had the oppurtunity to walk away instead he chose to get belligerent with the trainer. I also seen that Mike Smith did try to pull Hall away and again he got into Coach face talking s*** and coach responded. I believe Hall probably said something to coach like, "Get your hand off of me" ,with foul language of course. Causing the the team to get into the azz.

Bottom line, Hall should have walked away with Landry when the trainer tried to pull him away.

At the end of the day both teams will be fine just to be fair.

That is my perception of the whole thing. Any opinions???

Edited by bornafalconfan79

Look to me like Hall went off on the trainer after the trainer tried to get him off the sideline and then pushed Smith's arm up and to the left causing Smith's elbow to swing right.

Just my opinion but Hall came into that thing looking for contact.

Smith is smart enough to know not hit somebody in the head who's wearing a football helmet.

Personally I am already tired of hearing and reading about it. I seriously doubt the NFL will do anything without concrete proof of physical harm. Hall had no business over there and Smith probably should have dialed it down a notch.

I with the point that it will just pass on without the NFL fining or anything else.

At least all the no love from the media whiners will get a full plate this week. Not for the right reasons but still...

Hate to say it but I'm kinda reviling in this. I stopped being a Hall fan when he left and couldn't stop talking crap (Petrino or no). Hearing the National media almost universally go after this guy is like a symphony to my ears.

The way he's trying to get our coach in trouble on the cheap because he got his feelings hurt makes me love it even more.

Edited by atl falcon 89

Just curious, has the dimly lit Neon Deion said anything about this yet? Seems like something for him to jump up on his soapbox about telling the world how wrong the Falcons were & how innocent D-lo is in the whole thing.

Good call, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Just curious, has the dimly lit Neon Deion said anything about this yet? Seems like something for him to jump up on his soapbox about telling the world how wrong the Falcons were & how innocent D-lo is in the whole thing.

On NFL Gameday, Sanders Kept his mouth shut.

Eisen did all of the talking.

On NFL Gameday, Sanders Kept his mouth shut.

Eisen did all of the talking.

Wow.. that's surprising. I saw an interview that Hall did before the game, earlier in the week, and he acted like he had his head on straight again... so I felt a little bad for him when the crowd booed him. After the sidline incident I no longer feel bad for him and never will again. He is just trying to get our coach in trouble now b/c he got owned by a 50 year old in front of 70,000 + people.

Hall provoked the entire thing - Notice he wasn't going ANYWHERE once he put himself in the mix. He was pushing and when the coaches tried to get him out Hall got even more violent and started pushing more LOL. Then he goes into an interview where he says "Boo hoo! :...( sniff sniff ) - the big bad coach pushed me!! waaaahhhH!" He as "violent" LOLOL! What a class act you are Hall

... HAHAHA