Midway point prognostication

AngryPez

Now that we have reached the 8 game mark, How do you see the rest of the season working out? Some of the games that looked very rough before week 1, look winnable now. Some of the games that you thought were a likely win could be considered a likely loss.

What are your picks? FWIW, here are mine:

At Carolina - WIN

At New York - LOSS

Tampa - WIN

Filthadelphia - WIN

New Orleans - LOSS

At Jets - WIN

Buffalo - WIN

At Tampa - WIN

Very few of these are ones I feel very confident about but this looks like an 11-5 finish. Even the two losses are very winnable games and 3 I have picked for wins are games that worry me.

Now that we have reached the 8 game mark, How do you see the rest of the season working out? Some of the games that looked very rough before week 1, look winnable now. Some of the games that you thought were a likely win could be considered a likely loss.

What are your picks? FWIW, here are mine:

At Carolina - WIN

At New York - LOSS

Tampa - WIN

Filthadelphia - WIN

New Orleans - LOSS

At Jets - WIN

Buffalo - WIN

At Tampa - WIN

Very few of these are ones I feel very confident about but this looks like an 11-5 finish. Even the two losses are very winnable games and 3 I have picked for wins are games that worry me.

I don't like to predict, but I will say I feel like we have a really good chance of beating the Giants.

I don't like to predict, but I will say I feel like we have a really good chance of beating the Giants.

That was a tough one to pick. However, they have an excellent pass rush and a very capable QB. Both are issues we have struggled with. Added to that, they have badly underperformed and will be playing a "must win" game at home.

I hope you are right, though.

Keep in mind they're coming off a four game losing streak, and we face them off the bye. They're probably going to be doing a whole lot of rethinking/readjusting during the off week.

Though, I like our match-up against them. ;)

Edited by boxxy

That was a tough one to pick. However, they have an excellent pass rush and a very capable QB. Both are issues we have struggled with. Added to that, they have badly underperformed and will be playing a "must win" game at home.

I hope you are right, though.

I am optimistic, but with our luck this is the game they come out of their slump.

Edited by ConnFalcon