I'm Proud of Mike Smith

Tom Servo

its a great thing to see, especially after thinking petrino wouldnt even acknowledge his players when walking past them in the hall.

the league will think different

he should be fined and suspended for stooping to the level of D-Hall.

he's the HC of this team and should show more responsible behavior, you all can think what you want.

ur such an idiot, seriously.

He should have told DeAngelo "Clifford Franklin" Hall to get off his sideline....

What a joke of a player...running to tell daddy cause you got your feelings hurt. How many saw him jump on the pile early in the game...like he is some stout defensive powerhouse. Too funny and you just can't make his crap up.

I love Mike Smith! He is a great coach who has passion for the game and passion for his players. When a player makes a late hit on your franchise QB you should be furious. If he weren't then I would be worried. Hall had no business being on the home teams sideline regarding an incident he was not involved in. Landry and Ryan had already walked away. Hall just had to get in there and start his usual ****! It's what he's known for. And, if in the process he gets shoved around in a circle with a LOT of falcons players that would love to kick his ***, then so be it. You shouldn't have been there in the first place.

The Falcons and refs were getting things under control and then comes another fool to push everyone back the other way, Haynesworth! Give me a break. Smitty and Fish were absolutely in the right. Landry, Hall and Haynesworth were absolutely in the wrong. If the Commish is smart as I think he is then he will see that!

he's the HC of this team and should show more responsible behavior, you all can think what you want.

And think we will. I guess you would let your brother or sister get their azz whipped because you thought it was wrong for them to start a fight, right?

how can you say that LOL. it was quoted from DHALL HIMSELF, that he RAN to "our" sideline after his own teammate made a late hit on "our" QB. last i checked, this was at the Georgia dome and a place where dhall is hated. lets see.... Mike SMith was only defending his turf, his QB, our house, our freaking respect...i guess you never fought for something you believed.

how can you say that LOL. it was quoted from DHALL HIMSELF, that he RAN to "our" sideline after his own teammate made a late hit on "our" QB. last i checked, this was at the Georgia dome and a place where dhall is hated. lets see.... Mike SMith was only defending his turf, his QB, our house, our freaking respect...i guess you never fought for something you believed.

Exactly.

+1 man.

Totally correct.

Guy is probably "too classy" to back up his friends when they're done wrong.

You are stooopid. Hall will be lucky to get away with not being fined. What the **** was he doing on the sidelines anyway. Landry was the one who made the late hit. Hall was there for one reason and one reason only...to start trouble. Well, he got it, and he's lucky Mike Smith didnt kick his punk a**.

Take a hike, loser.

I've watched the replay and I would be very surprised if Coach Smith was fined. What SHOULD have happened...MEangelo Hall should have been ejected from the gang, along with Haynesworth! MEangelo was not even a part of what Landry did, he just saw an opportunity to "mix things up". Coach Smith was furious, as he should be, and trying to get that loser off our sideline. Great to see a coach back his players 100%. ( BTW, Smith did that last year during the Bucs game after a late hit on one of our guys..was awesome then, is awesome now.)