NCAA 2010

I can't begin to tell you guys how much fun I am having with this game. Between my personal dynasty, Road to Glory, My Online Dynasty and Season Showdown, I have really had no desire to pick up any new games this year. I really have to give it to EA for taking this game to the next level with all the added content that goes beyond just the game of football. My Canes this week ranked #3 in Season Showdown beat the #5 undefeated UVA, Cavaliers. The fact that I get to participate in online games and trivia that impact my teams performance each week has made Season Showdown incredibly addictive. Can't wait to see how the next few weeks pan out. What's crazy is that North Texas is ranked #9 in the country. Who would have thought?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've recently started playing online, weening my chops on the Unranked Games vs. whoever's online at the time. So far I've played 4 games, lost 3 and was winning the latest one...up until the person I was playing (who I'm assuming was a teenager) started losing badly and gave up 1 min. until the end of the 4th quarter. :huh:

Needless to say, he got no Sportsmanship points. :lol:

I've recently started playing online, weening my chops on the Unranked Games vs. whoever's online at the time. So far I've played 4 games, lost 3 and was winning the latest one...up until the person I was playing (who I'm assuming was a teenager) started losing badly and gave up 1 min. until the end of the 4th quarter. :huh:

Needless to say, he got no Sportsmanship points. :lol:

I get so mad with people who play that game some of the time and how easy the difficulty is for ranked matches. I'll play with UGA and mop up most of my competition (probably about 70%), most of whom play fairly sportsmanlike and most of my competition has winning records because I don't like playing players with losing records - ironically, a lot of my losses come from these people. Anyways, I always avoid Florida and Ohio State players because of the ******** they get away with. For example, I played this guy with UGA against Florida and he was quite possibly the blandest playcaller I've ever played - most of the time he would throw deep to one of his receivers and, BAM!, they catch it 90% of the time, despite my user catch attempts, uh, 90% of the time. I got probably three or four interceptions on the guy but since he's UF, he's guaranteed at least two garbage, ridiculous fumbles. And the people who use scrambling QB's can be really hard to stop because the defensive ends are ******* when it comes to containing the quarterback - the only way to counter this is with a corner blitz... that's why I want the difficulty online to be heisman rather than all-american, because of the asinine gimmicks people come away with.

Edited by taylor228193

I get so mad with people who play that game some of the time and how easy the difficulty is for ranked matches. I'll play with UGA and mop up most of my competition (probably about 70%), most of whom play fairly sportsmanlike and most of my competition has winning records because I don't like playing players with losing records - ironically, a lot of my losses come from these people. Anyways, I always avoid Florida and Ohio State players because of the ******** they get away with. For example, I played this guy with UGA against Florida and he was quite possibly the blandest playcaller I've ever played - most of the time he would throw deep to one of his receivers and, BAM!, they catch it 90% of the time, despite my user catch attempts, uh, 90% of the time. I got probably three or four interceptions on the guy but since he's UF, he's guaranteed at least two garbage, ridiculous fumbles. And the people who use scrambling QB's can be really hard to stop because the defensive ends are ******* when it comes to containing the quarterback - the only way to counter this is with a corner blitz... that's why I want the difficulty online to be heisman rather than all-american, because of the asinine gimmicks people come away with.

I may have to go up to Heisman level myself. -_- I don't even care how bad I lose. I just want someone that competes in a competent game. Again, just today, I attempted to play 4 people using UGA and all 4 of said opponents played Florida...and all of them quit when they started to lose! :angry:

The one person (who I'm sure was another kid) was actually was losing badly and wouldn't quit. I had to call mercy (42 - 13 in the 3rd qtr) when it was evident the kid couldn't play defense and kept going for it on fourth down, regardless of where he was on the field.

I'll try again tomorrow and see if the junior set is gone.

I may have to go up to Heisman level myself. -_- I don't even care how bad I lose. I just want someone that competes in a competent game. Again, just today, I attempted to play 4 people using UGA and all 4 of said opponents played Florida...and all of them quit when they started to lose! :angry:

The one person (who I'm sure was another kid) was actually was losing badly and wouldn't quit. I had to call mercy (42 - 13 in the 3rd qtr) when it was evident the kid couldn't play defense and kept going for it on fourth down, regardless of where he was on the field.

I'll try again tomorrow and see if the junior set is gone.

lol. i just played a game uga-fsu. i was down 10 going into the fourth quarter, got a quick touchdown, then picked the other player off after him shredding my defense all game... i get a touchdown with :39 left to go up four. game in hand? no way! i put my coverage on conservative and for the defense to knock the ball down but apparently that was not enough as he threw a touchdown to his receiver from about forty yards out with my defense playing cover four (heh, why the **** did i not play prevent???) and his receiver got NAILED in the end zone with :02 left. my defense did not even attempt to bat the ball down. :wacko: that happens next to never on heisman.

u wanna play me? i promise i wont use uga, uf, or osu nor will i quit or use stupid gimmicks.

Edited by taylor228193

lol. i just played a game uga-fsu. i was down 10 going into the fourth quarter, got a quick touchdown, then picked the other player off after him shredding my defense all game... i get a touchdown with :39 left to go up four. game in hand? no way! i put my coverage on conservative and for the defense to knock the ball down but apparently that was not enough as he threw a touchdown to his receiver from about forty yards out with my defense playing cover four (heh, why the **** did i not play prevent???) and his receiver got NAILED in the end zone with :02 left. my defense did not even attempt to bat the ball down. :wacko: that happens next to never on heisman.

u wanna play me? i promise i wont use uga, uf, or osu nor will i quit or use stupid gimmicks.

Sure. I won't be available today. Maybe Friday.