Is there history between Jeff Fish and DeAngelo Hall?

JOEinPHX

I doubt that anyone here knows the answer to this question, but I thought it was stunning that the first guy on the Atlanta sideline to go after a piece of DeAngelo Hall was Jeff Fish, the Falcon's Director of Athletic Performance. And he went hard - Fish can be as fiery as any player. Makes me wonder if Hall was as big a jizzbag in the weight room as he is on the field.

This is only Jeff Fish's 2nd season which would be after Hall left so I don't think that is it. He just seemed to be the closest personnel to the situation. Did Hall really think he could just walk over and attack the whole team without repercussion? That didn't go so well so now he wants to cry to Daddy Goodell and claim he has all these friends in high places. Sounds like some middle school kid who got embarassed.

This is only Jeff Fish's 2nd season which would be after Hall left so I don't think that is it. He just seemed to be the closest personnel to the situation. Did Hall really think he could just walk over and attack the whole team without repercussion? That didn't go so well so now he wants to cry to Daddy Goodell and claim he has all these friends in high places. Sounds like some middle school kid who got embarassed.

I was wondering if Fish even worked with Dhall that much.

You're right about the timing and they didn't cross paths in Oakland either. Whatever the reason, I liked it - saw a claim by Hall that Fish was 'showing him his biceps', which makes it that much funnier. I'd make Smitty a slight favorite over Hall in a cage match, but I'd bet the house on Fish.

I doubt that anyone here knows the answer to this question, but I thought it was stunning that the first guy on the Atlanta sideline to go after a piece of DeAngelo Hall was Jeff Fish, the Falcon's Director of Athletic Performance. And he went hard - Fish can be as fiery as any player. Makes me wonder if Hall was as big a jizzbag in the weight room as he is on the field.

If you read his lips, Coach Fish said, "Dude, let me teach you how to tackle someone. First, open your eyes..."

They had a short romance a few years back.

You should not make homophobic remarks on these boards. Besides being against the Atlanta Falcons Message Board Code of Conduct, it is just not funny anymore to make fun of someone for being Gay. Jeff Fish is a GREAT guy. Just because his lifestyle may or may not be different from your own, you do not have the right to make fun of him based on his personal choices.

Shame on you.

You're right about the timing and they didn't cross paths in Oakland either. Whatever the reason, I liked it - saw a claim by Hall that Fish was 'showing him his biceps', which makes it that much funnier. I'd make Smitty a slight favorite over Hall in a cage match, but I'd bet the house on Fish.

I know Hall said Fish was showing him his biceps but I've seen that video a couple of times and I never saw Fish doing that. Did anyone see Fish flexing his muscles?

You should not make homophobic remarks on these boards. Besides being against the Atlanta Falcons Message Board Code of Conduct, it is just not funny anymore to make fun of someone for being Gay. Jeff Fish is a GREAT guy. Just because his lifestyle may or may not be different from your own, you do not have the right to make fun of him based on his personal choices.

Shame on you.

WTF are you on about? :blink:

I dont know but if you watch the video, you see his lips moving and it looks like he's saying "Don't do it" anyone else notice this?