quote from Peter King's MMQB about falcons

falconidae

Of course we will.. We're sitting pretty right now with the #5 wildcard spot. Win these next 2, especially the one against the G-Men and it will take nothing short of a colossal failure for us NOT to make the playoffs.

Agree the falcons are in great shape for a playoff run- quoted this to help give an outsider's perspective on the team.

we need to beat the Giants and Eagles.

And I have become somewhat of a cowboy fan ,at least when they are playing the Giants or Eagles.

Thanks Tampa for beating GB.

Agreed 100%. Unfortunately, we need the Cowboys to win NFC East (I hate the Cowboys) and it looks like they will. Eagles can never maintain any consistency especially with that moronic genius Reid as head coach. Giants look plain awful, and I know we play them at NYG after bye week, but that team just doesnt care anymore. We need to handle NYG and Eagles and we are good to go as #5 Wild-Card. NFC North (Bears, Packers) are horrible.

We have a lot of work to do before we start thinking about January. A LOT of work. So, let's just focus on beating Carolina on Sunday.

You know, for the first time in forever, I'm thinking about the playoffs at mid season.

It feels really good to dream a little.

Looking forward to the future with hope is a really nice thing.

Of course we will.. We're sitting pretty right now with the #5 wildcard spot. Win these next 2, especially the one against the G-Men and it will take nothing short of a colossal failure for us NOT to make the playoffs.

No doubt the Giants game would be a huge win for us (yes LordDarkHelmet, you can mention that they would be a .500 team). Four straight losses, a bye week, and playing at home = Nice set up for a statement win for the Giants. A bigger statement is us going up there and slapping them in the mouth.