The game that scares me .. NY Giants. 4 losses in a row

Andre5000

WHY are we getting all these games after bye weeks? How is that a fair schedule in the NFL? The Giants have lost 4 in a row, you know Couglin will light a fire uner them , prepare the heck out of them and make the Falcons game a Superbowl must-win game like the Cowboys did. UGGGH. the schedule is really tickin me off. We need to beat the panthers, they are playing better, have a great coach and always play us tough and are very physical. Then we have to plkay the dang Giants after a bye week the very next week.. How many is that now?

WHY are we getting all these games after bye weeks? How is that a fair schedule in the NFL? The Giants have lost 4 in a row, you know Couglin will light a fire uner them , prepare the heck out of them and make the Falcons game a Superbowl must-win game like the Cowboys did. UGGGH. the schedule is really tickin me off. We need to beat the panthers, they are playing better, have a great coach and always play us tough and are very physical. Then we have to plkay the dang Giants after a bye week the very next week.. How many is that now?

You Know Skifalcon , I think the football gods hate our ******* guts! Hey, nothing they can do about but go beat the **** out the Giants.

First off the Panthers have to treat next Sunday's game as a virtual playoff game as well. That is a common theme this time of the season and going forward.

Second, as you may recall, Chicago highlighted their game against the Falcons as a virtual playoff game, but it didn't help them get the win. In fact I think that the added pressure on the Panthers and Giants to "win or else" actually works to our advantage.

Of course these are close to must wins for the Falcons as well, but I am confident that our coaching team will help the Falcons avoid that mental trap.

The mental trap the Falcons still seem to struggle with is winning a won game. Letting the Redskins back into the game yesterday was not indicative of a playoff caliber team.

First off the Panthers have to treat next Sunday's game as a virtual playoff game as well. That is a common theme this time of the season and going forward.

Second, as you may recall, Chicago highlighted their game against the Falcons as a virtual playoff game, but it didn't help them get the win. In fact I think that the added pressure on the Panthers and Giants to "win or else" actually works to our advantage.

Of course these are close to must wins for the Falcons as well, but I am confident that our coaching team will help the Falcons avoid that mental trap.

The mental trap the Falcons still seem to struggle with is winning a won game. Letting the Redskins back into the game yesterday was not indicative of a playoff caliber team.

So far weve played Chicago, Dallas and Skins coming off bye weeks.. BS schedule right there..

I like our tough schedule. Think about this, if all our tough games are on the road, it gives us experience facing good teams on the road at the end of the year. In my opinion every game we lost, we could have won had we either played better or some things gone our way. I am not quite ready to hand the Saints the NFC South title, but if they continue to play well, than we are looking at being a wildcard if we are going to make the playoffs. I would rather play these games away so that we are better prepared for the post season.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for the Falcons to win the Division, but still the tough road games I believe only help make us better for the post season. It's also a chance for them to learn either way, win or loose how we can beat them next time when it really matters.

The Falcons are in a good spot right now to make the playoffs, everyone needs to back off and let the coaches and players come together, I think Mike Smith and Company are getting these guys ready for the 2nd half of the season and I like what I am seeing - the ability to hang with anyone and obviously win games!!!

Go Falcons - anyone else going to the Falcons vs Panties this upcoming weekend??? I'll be there in section 516 row 21

Forget about the Giants right now, the Panthers have been playing better lately. Don't sleep on them. They played us close last time and we're a lot more banged up right now. Yes they are a flawed team with weaknesses we can exploit but we have to play smart.

I mentioned them.. They are well coached and physical with a 2 headed monster at RB. We could become that if we somehow drafted Dwyer of GT.

Edited by SkiFalcon