The good and bad from this weekends game

Zenduke

Here's my good

1. Eric Weems is doing a great job. I was a little sceptical in the begining of the season that he would do well but I was totally wrong.

2. I'm not sure if everyone saw it but Chris Houston actually turned his head and made a play on a ball. It was such a good play that even the announcers said something.

3. Total WR. stats for the Skins were 8 catches for 75 yards. That means that our defense did a pretty good job one passing Defense.

4 5 sacks in one half????? Awesome even though it's just the redskins.

Here's the bad.

1. I can only think of one real bad item....what happened to our defensive game plan after the half? We were lights out then went into the half and stopped blitzing. Why??? We let them come back into the game. we need to learn to play for 60 min.

Here's my good

1. Eric Weems is doing a great job. I was a little sceptical in the begining of the season that he would do well but I was totally wrong.

2. I'm not sure if everyone saw it but Chris Houston actually turned his head and made a play on a ball. It was such a good play that even the announcers said something.

3. Total WR. stats for the Skins were 8 catches for 75 yards. That means that our defense did a pretty good job one passing Defense.

4 5 sacks in one half????? Awesome even though it's just the redskins.

Here's the bad.

1. I can only think of one real bad item....what happened to our defensive game plan after the half? We were lights out then went into the half and stopped blitzing. Why??? We let them come back into the game. we need to learn to play for 60 min.

I got one more...not really bad but I am concerned. Gonzo was our leading reciever. I know he's good and I know the Skins have a good passing D but they really need to get White and Jenkins the ball more.

I kinda had the feeling that they were trying to eat up the clock more then anything.

Overly conservative play-calling.

I seriously think it will bite us in the arse soon. If we dominate a team before the half. Dominate that team after the half. Do what is working. If you switch it to cover2 bend a whole lot but don't break and hope the clock runs up strat - it's dangerous... :o