10-6?

Looking ahead I think 10-6 is a pretty reasonable outcome for us.

I mean anything can happen in the NFL but I would say,

Wins:

@ Carolina

vs. Tampa Bay

@ NYJ

vs. Buffalo

@ Tampa Bay

Losses:

@ NYG

vs. Philadelphia

vs. New Oreans

Who knows where that would leave us as far as the playoffs but it seems realistic IMO assuming teams keep playing along the lines that they have to this point.

We're going to have to win one of those games against the Eagles or Giants IMO. If we win them both we'll be a lock for the playoffs no doubt. Lose both of them and we'll be in trouble since they will take the tiebreakers over both of us. I hate doing it but we need to root for Dallas to win the division so we don't have to worry about battling them for a WC since they have the tiebreaker.

Right now I think Atlanta and Philly are the two favorites to win the Wild Card. The Giants are just reeling right now although the BYE couldn't come at a better time for them. Should be an interesting next 8 games.

Agree,I actually was glad they beat Philly last night.We have yet to play Philly,so we kinda control our own destiny as far as that goes.I also could see us beating the Giants.They are S-T-RU-G-G-LING right now,but the Philly game now becomes a must win for us.Like you say,we can't have both Dallas and Philly controling the tiebreaker over us in a wildcard hunt.

Guest stevefalcon

Wins:

@ Carolina

vs. Tampa Bay

@ NYJ

vs. Buffalo

@ Tampa Bay

Losses:

@ NYG

vs. Philadelphia

vs. New Oreans

Why do people continue to say giants are good??? They totally suck And have lost 4 in a row!!!! I was saying last week and since about a month ago I have been saying they suck....no one believes unbelievable!

man i don't like that Giants game; with them at home coming off bye week, they're going to be desperate. I think we're looking at another Dallas game.

Just about everybody we are playing is coming off a BYE week!!Lol!But seriously,Chicago,Dallas,New Orleans,Washington,and then the Giants.That's crazy scheduling there!!5 out of 6 games against teams coming off a bye!!We are 2-2 during this stretch so far!Let's keep it up.

I think we beat Philly and New Orleans at home. I also think we can beat the Giants, but that will be a tough game with them coming off a bye week and at NYG.

The beautiful thing is, I could see us winning all 8 of these games. Our toughest remaining games are at home. And we are a different team in the dome then on the road.

While it is possible that 10 wins can earn a wildcard spot, more likely it will require 11 wins. Fortunately it looks like that is entirely possible however the Falcons have no room for error. Best to stay focused on one game at a time particularly as the next game will be against a frustrated but still dangerous Panthers squad.

MAYBE we can beat either the giants or eagles if we can get some good pressure on their qbs

The Saints are going down in our house and we need some revenge on the Eagles we could have won that game last year.

I don't think both WCs will come out of the east, the west won't get one and the Bears and Packers seem to be on the same track to nowhere as last year.

Looking ahead I think 10-6 is a pretty reasonable outcome for us.

Wins:

@ Carolina

vs. Tampa Bay

@ NYJ

vs. Buffalo

@ Tampa Bay

Losses:

@ NYG

vs. Philadelphia

vs. New Oreans

Who knows where that would leave us as far as the playoffs but it seems realistic IMO assuming teams keep playing along the lines that they have to this point.

I think that the Saints lose here and we can beat the Eagles at home as well. But all in all I do agree with you. If we take care of the winnable games - Tampa, Carolina, Bills, then that gives us Four wins and puts us at 9 wins. ( Yeah back to back )

I think even in going ten and six does not get us into the playoffs, we have to beat Philly in order to get that wildcard birth into the playoffs. That game will be the biggest one of the year if we can win all of the other games, that are considered winable, and with the way the Giants are playing, that should be a win too.

I think even in going ten and six does not get us into the playoffs, we have to beat Philly in order to get that wildcard birth into the playoffs. That game will be the biggest one of the year if we can win all of the other games, that are considered winable, and with the way the Giants are playing, that should be a win too.

I whole heartedly agree.The philly game is now a must win.We can't have both Dallas and Philly holding a tiebreaker advantage over us for the wildcard spot.We now have to root for dallas to win the division,and as long as we play good and beat philly,we can control our wildcard destiny.

I whole heartedly agree.The philly game is now a must win.We can't have both Dallas and Philly holding a tiebreaker advantage over us for the wildcard spot.We now have to root for dallas to win the division,and as long as we play good and beat philly,we can control our wildcard destiny.

Dallas is proving to be a real contender after getting off to a rough start. After last night going into Philly and beating them in a prime time game i would have to say that division is theirs for the taking. Providing we win the games that we should, Philly is the game that will determine if we go to the playoffs or not.

A 10-6 team will make the playoffs. If you look at the contenders, they are all playing each other. If any team dominates the second half they will win their division so they won't be a concern for the WC. Philly has the toughest schedule of all. NYG are falling apart. GB just lost to TB. DAL has the easiest road and is in position to take their division if they can avoid a meltdown.

We must handle our business in the 4 games we should be clear favorites in. If we do that I like our chances. If we lost all 4 games vs contenders (I'm being generous call the NYJ contenders) then we don't derserve a playoff birth.

Edited by maxatlanta