If you recorded a game then found out your team lost

Gnorts

Watch or No watch?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Recorded game you know your team lost. Do you still watch it?

Two games I have recorded. Saints and Cowboys. I've watched half of the cowboys and none of the Saints yet. Does anyone else have a hard time watching when they know it's going to be a bad outcome.

What do you do when your in this situation? Watch the game or not.

Two games I have recorded. Saints and Cowboys. I've watched half of the cowboys and none of the Saints yet. Does anyone else have a hard time watching when they know it's going to be a bad outcome.

What do you do when your in this situation? Watch the game or not.

If i was you, i would destroy the Cowboys game and watch the Saints game, although we lost we played well and its worth the watch

I work nights so I have to record all the games, sometimes it's really hard to avoid the internet and all sports stations until I get a chance to watch, like today I went to start the game and right before I did the score flashed on the screen, kind of ruined it but I watched anyway.

Unfortunately,yes.I have done this many times.I use to drive for a living and on sundays,I would ask my wife to tape the games because I would not get home until 3 or 4 in the afternoon.So naturally I would listen in a little to the radio.Usually if they lose I would skim through the td plays (if there were any)after that,I don't care to much for re-watching a losing game.Just to painful.

I taped the NFCCG against the Eagles and couldn't bring myself to watch it.

Agree. Games that hurt too much, I don't watch again.

I had the flu when we played in the Superbowl so I only had foggy glimpses of the game.

I recorded it but never watched it.

The Saints game, I would watch again.

Generally no, but it depends how close we played. I always watch games live if they are shown even if it means staying up until 4 or 5am to do so.

I did miss the Cowwboys game 2 weeks ago as I was travelling back from the Bucs-Pats game in Londow and only saw part of the 2nd half. Although I recorded the rest game, I couldn't face watching us lose...