The Saints just don't quit

Fleur de Brees

Why more so then what you've already gone through just wondering?

While I don't like saying it, these next two weeks should be bye weeks for the team. If we can get up early on both teams, the games over and we can cruise to a victory. Remember the Giants vs Raiders and what was said after? It was like a bye week, they felt like they didn't play a game. If the Saints can go two weeks without "feeling like they haven't played a game," now obviously that's a bit exaggerated, I think we can get refreshed and get some guys back from injury. That would be huge for the rest of the season, IMO.

You only do that if you rest the starters! Your not doing that so whether its easy or not you still have the physicality of it, unless Payton had the balls to actually rest some starters?

I don't really agree. These teams are so bad, I know Tampa beat GB yesterday but lets be real, that if you get up early and hit them in the mouth they'll more than likely quit. It should be a cakewalk. If we get up big enough, Payton will rest some starters. Just like the Giants game.

If the starters did play all 4 quarters, do you think they'd be as worn as they are after playing say Atlanta? No, I don't think so.

Edited by nolafan33