No wins against teams over .500

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it has more to do that they're road games and the teams are good. Dallas was coming off a bye and it was on the road. New Orleans is just New Orleans they're ridiculous this year and really we should have upset them on the road as well.

We don't make the schedule we only play it, all of our hard games are on the road this year.

What is the problem? We played the freakin Redskins today! We can only play who they schedule us to play. Geez.

And another thing...did we beat these teams because they were losing teams, or are they losing teams because we beat them? Think about it. :rolleyes:

I am pretty sure that if you gave those teams a W instead of an L they would still have losing records or be at .500, with the exception of the Bears.

careful, i got a warning PM earlier for telling a different troll to stfu

gotta love how trolls have free reign around here

I'm not a troll. I have been here over 7 years. I am just pointing out that they will go nowhere if they cannot figure out how to beat the good teams. That isn't a troll comment. It's the truth.

Edited by Lord Dark Helmet

I'm not a troll. I have been here over 7 years. I am just pointing out that they will go nowhere if they cannot figure out how to beat the good teams. That isn't a troll comment. It's the truth.

you've been the typical doomsday falcon "fan" as long as I can remember these boards.

In all of your research into this matter, you did look at their records when we played them, right?

much different story