Deion Sanders, Rich Eisen, and Jamie Dukes.

Karst41

Rich Eisen:

Rich, you do a fantastic job with the Network and in a lot of ways you are truly the Anchor.

When you broadcast along side Deion you seem to go into a spell of Mania and your voice goes

into a higher octave.

Man I know that is because you are having a Ball, but do try to temper it down a bit.

(It kinda sounds a bit "Flamish" c'mon man its the N F L)

Jamie Dukes:

Love the comments tonight and you really nailed this one on coin.

Coaches and OC's should in fact tailor the Offensive Play Book and Schemes

to their QB and not have the QB placed into a Forced Learning situation.

The position is tough enough.

Atlanta (Ryan) and Baltimore (Flacco) have proven this to be the correct way to

Indoctrinate a QB into a System, be it a Rook or a Vet.

Well Done

Deion Sanders:

Regarding Atlanta

If you cant say anything good then do not say anything at all?

While I can appreciate that, it is also very obvious from

Atlanta to Chicago to SanDeigo that you still have issues with

the Atlanta Falcons and the Fans of.

Sort it out and pack it away man, that is too much baggage to be toting

around on a daily basis.

Oh yeah I almost forgot.

Man what is that on your chin?

Going for the Dr. Evil look or are you covering up a carpet burn?:mellow:

Yes the correct answer is Dr. Evil.;)

Cheers Guys, I enjoyed the Broadcast.

C

I don't understand why posters on these boards get so upset when the Falcons don't get love from football analysts and commentators. You have to be consistent to get respect. The Falcons have never even had back to back winning seasons. What have the Falcons done on the field to earn respect. We've beat the sorry teams this year and lost to the good teams. Falcons fans are the only ones with their heads in the sand.

At first, I was amused that Sanders did not say anything about the

Falcons last night, and then I realized that his silence was a statement in

its own measure.

He is truly bizzare in his hatred for Atlanta.I think it was the Sunday night game against the Bears,but,I remember switching over to the NFL network after the game was over ,and he was still trashing us?? Move on Neon.

I don't understand why posters on these boards get so upset when the Falcons don't get love from football analysts and commentators. You have to be consistent to get respect. The Falcons have never even had back to back winning seasons. What have the Falcons done on the field to earn respect. We've beat the sorry teams this year and lost to the good teams. Falcons fans are the only ones with their heads in the sand.

Seriously, did you really have to bring that up!!! You are saying for the 999,999,999,999 time like we as Falcons Fans didn't already know that. Really......WE KNOW ALREADY!!!!

Maybe because he played for the Cowboys?

But he also played for the Falcons.. I was wondering if it was because he won a SuperBowl with them? I can understand Marino lovong the Fins, or Moose loving the Cowboys, or Goose loving the Ravens, or Mike Golic loving the Browns, but NONE of them show manlove for thier teams like Dieon does and all those guys played thier ENTIRE CAREERS with those teams, Dieon played with Atlanta, San Fran, Dallas, Skins, etc...