Let's Go Cowboys! On NBC in 30 Minutes

Hello Romo. Hi Brookings. How are you?

How bout a win tonight? Win and we move from six to five with a game left against the Beagles.

I would really love to see you Boys again in your shiny new stadium. This time I think it will be a lot different. We we will avenge 1978, 1980, 2006 and 2009. All at once.

And Brooking will have 2 tackles. Probably one. Dahl will punk him this time. Trust me.

Get her done Cowboys. Can't wait to see you again.

FFS1970

Hello Romo. Hi Brookings. How are you?

How bout a win tonight? Win and we move from six to five with a game left against the Beagles.

I would really love to see you Boys again in your shiny new stadium. This time I think it will be a lot different. We we will avenge 1978, 1980, 2006 and 2009. All at once.

And Brooking will have 2 tackles. Probably one. Dahl will punk him this time. Trust me.

Get her done Cowboys. Can't wait to see you again.

FFS1970

You Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't root for those stinking cowgirls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's for matter with you???!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Masked Falcon

I'll root for a Cowgirl long before a Beagle. Especially when it will move us up and maybe set up a revenge match against the Cowgirls.

I hate them both so much I can't legitimately pull for either one.

I do understand your reasoning though.

OK so we really hate them both, but are you sure its root for Cowboys?

Yeah I'm pretty sure cause if the Girls can bump the Beagles down to our level we can take em out at the Dome where we never lose. One loss in the Smitty regime bro.

That means we would probably go to DAL in round one or maybe back to the desert. Either way, better than going to PHI in Jan. We tried that a couple times. It sucks.

I would prefer to go to DAL and woop some as. We really, really owe them one. They choke more than any NFL team in January. Dallas baby. Spank em in their new stadium. Wouldn't you love that?

Yeah I'm pretty sure cause if the Girls can bump the Beagles down to our level we can take em out at the Dome where we never lose. One loss in the Smitty regime bro.

That means we would probably go to DAL in round one or maybe back to the desert. Either way, better than going to PHI in Jan. We tried that a couple times. It sucks.

I would prefer to go to DAL and woop some as. We really, really owe them one. They choke more than any NFL team in January. Dallas baby. Spank em in their new stadium. Wouldn't you love that?

Yes I would :P

So tell me if I've got this straightwe want Dallas to win the division because we lose the head to head in a wild card situationand we will beat Philly at home

Right now, before this game is completed, we are sixth in the conference. So if it ended right now we're the last team in (#6).

Even if DAL loses tonight we are still sixth. I haven't checked all the tiebreakers but I'm pretty sure if PHI loses tonight, we move up to #5.

Even if that's not true we can take fifth from PHI when they come to the Dome. So yeah I'm pretty sure of these two suck as teams we want DAL to win. We will likely have to go on the road to play whoever wins this game. Or maybe back to ARI.

Edited by FalconFanSince1970

FFS1970

I would love a long time coming revenge playoff showdown. Besides if the Cowboys end up with the same record as the Falcons for a potential Bye then they would win the spot. I say let them win out the division and the Falcons can control their destiny in beating the rest of the NFC East. This is all still premature since the NFC East will continue to canabalize each other.