Panthers lost a huge piece in Thomas Davis

Davis was assisted off the field by trainers, and was not putting much weight on his leg. Davis is a solid weak-side linebacker, and the Panthers cannot afford to lose him. They were ranked 24th in run defense heading into the game.

I hate to see him down but with Turner running the heck out of the ball we should be able to take advantage of them on the ground.

I hate to see him down but with Turner running the heck out of the ball we should be able to take advantage of them on the ground.

That is very crucial for the Panthers Swift

Lets see if Mularkey will look to exploit it

Bad news for Davis though, I was wondering why he was playing so well, I think I saw somewhere that he was on a contract year

Meanwhile good for us........

This isn't really an advantage to Turner. It is a HUGE advantage to Gonzalez. Davis was about the only hope they had to contain Gonzo.

Good Point. but its still an advantage to Turner, T Davis was in Beast mode this year, even more-so than Beason, So again hopefully Mularkey will exploit it, or maybe Ryan will if we go to the no huddle