Are the Panthers ready to lay down for us yet?

They suck. They know it. Are they ready to just give it up yet or do they still have some fight left?

DeAngelo dropped and fumbled the way to a loss, Jake Delhomo has completed more passes to the opposing team, John Fox is in his last year as coach......

What say you?

Close game or blow-out?

It's the NFL.

There are NO easy games.

Zero........NONE !!!

The only person we have to worry about on their offense is DeAngelo Williams. He's had a great year. If we can stop him and Stewart, we should win the game.

never forget steve smith. since we traded hall he has torched us every time we play them so i am not about to overlook this game, but man it would be nice for them to lay down for us we need this next win bad heading into NY to play the Giants off their bye week as usual

They suck. They know it. Are they ready to just give it up yet or do they still have some fight left?

DeAngelo dropped and fumbled the way to a loss, Jake Delhomo has completed more passes to the opposing team, John Fox is in his last year as coach......

What say you?

Close game or blow-out?

I hope so! However, this IS a divisional game, which are typically played very close.

Our #1 mission next Sunday should be to STOP CAROLINA'S RUNNING GAME! Delhomme SHOULD do the rest for us to ensure a victory. I say "should" because sometimes we have a weird way of making sorry azz quarterbacks/teams look great against us! <_<

They are an NFL team with a good defense, a good running game, and a lot of pride. They are playing a division game on their own field and still technically have a shot at the playoffs. Plus they hate our guts because generally we have owned them over the years. They will not lay down and we shouldn't even entertain the thought that they might. Doing so would be a sure recipe for a big L.

never forget steve smith. since we traded hall he has torched us every time we play them so i am not about to overlook this game, but man it would be nice for them to lay down for us we need this next win bad heading into NY to play the Giants off their bye week as usual

Not really. Since we traded Hall, Smith has only 1 TD against us (came week 2 last year). He had no TDs week 8 of last year and none week 2 this year.

He has gotten some yards, though. But isn't that how this defense plays? Give up the yards but limit the points.