18 Penn State 8-2

19 Oklahoma State 7-2

20 Wisconsin 7-2

21 Virginia Tech 6-3

22 Brigham Young 7-2

23 Oregon State 6-3

24 South Florida 6-2

25 West Virginia 7-2

The top of that list sure looks funny with those non-traditional powers up there. Good for football though.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I think Clemson is getting hosed on this thing. Sure they lost an ugly game to Maryland, but other than that they've lost to TCU who is highly ranked and Georgia Tech (by a nose) who is also highly ranked. I think the Tigers should be on there. Matter of fact I know they should.

The top of that list sure looks funny with those non-traditional powers up there. Good for football though.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I think Clemson is getting hosed on this thing. Sure they lost an ugly game to Maryland, but other than that they've lost to TCU who is highly ranked and Georgia Tech (by a nose) who is also highly ranked. I think the Tigers should be on there. Matter of fact I know they should.

i agree. especially with how theyve been playing lately. a lot of pollsters had them in the 19-22 range. im surprised they were left out.

How is Oregon 4 spots below USC... same record and Oregon destroyed them head to head....

And how in the **** is OHIO STATE ranked 11th?? They jumped from 16 to 11 in one week after beating Penn State. The same team that lost to a USC team that couldn't move the ball until the end of the 4th quarter... same team that got blasted by PURDUE...

The BCS is a crock of ****.