Michael Turner is far and away the best RB in the NFC South.

Tom Servo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pierre Thomas? Trash.

Reggie Bush would be the best RB in history if the endzone was the sideline

He's back. I'd offer you all tissues, but I don't have any on me because I'm a man and men don't cry.

:lol::lol: TOM .. TOM ... TOM .. OH! TOMMY BOY! WHEN THE SAINT CROWD SEE THIS ... THEY'LL GO BALLISTIC. THIS WILL DEFINITELY GET THEIR ATTENTION. (which I think is your intention). BOY .. THIS IS GONN'AH BE GREAT!! :lol::lol:

Edited by REV.2000

When Turner goes into his hole again, Tom Nerdo and WFL will go back into theirs too. Heck, Shred doesn't want to come back out. :lol::lol:

Williams, Stewart; Barber, Choice, Jones; Bell, Thomas, Bush >>>>> Turner all by himself.

We should hope a pair of running backs are better than a single person....Scrub.

DeAngelo is the best runner in the division, but Turner isn't far behind. With that said, the Panthers have jumped the Saints after today as the better overall rushing offense. Saints are a close second. Atlanta is another 25 yards a game behind the Saints.

This has been said before, but the Saints have an unselfish offense. There's a reason why only Drew Brees and Jammal Brown have been to the probowl over the past three years, twice each, despite the offense being ranked #1, #3, and #1 the last three seasons. And this year, only Drew Brees and maybe Jahri Evans will be voted in. The ball is spread around. 6 players have rushing TDs. 7 players have receiving TDs. (5 players also have defensive TDs) 8 players have multiple TDs (excluding Sharper)... The Falcons only have 3 players with at least 2 TDs.

The Saints... all they do is score touchdowns.

Edited by bradael

You've been smokin' to much saintweed! First Turner nearly has more total yards then all saints RBs combined! Throwing the cowgirls RBs in is a joke, Williams and Stewart are good but they probably can't handle the fulltime load that Turner has this season because of Norwood and Snelling injuries!

Turner probably can't even do it, either. He's had 2 great games, but you can't just pound a guy like that week in and out anymore. Teams have 1-2 punches for a reason nowadays.

It'll catch up to him if an 'dbe surprise if you don't start seeing more carries from Stecker

Turner probably can't even do it, either. He's had 2 great games, but you can't just pound a guy like that week in and out anymore. Teams have 1-2 punches for a reason nowadays.

It'll catch up to him if an 'dbe surprise if you don't start seeing more carries from Stecker

Snelling should be comin back, and Norwood might be comin back this week as well...if thats the case, Stecker may get outright released(because Haynes will be deactivated, but on the active roster).

Pierre Thomas? Trash.

Reggie Bush would be the best RB in history if the endzone was the sideline

DeAngelo and Stewart? You need 2 to equal our 1.

He's back. I'd offer you all tissues, but I don't have any on me because I'm a man and men don't cry.

Obviously.

You can have the personal awards. We have a team agenda.

Snelling should be comin back, and Norwood might be comin back this week as well...if thats the case, Stecker may get outright released(because Haynes will be deactivated, but on the active roster).

snelling was looking good too...better than turner earlier in the season

snelling was looking good too...better than turner earlier in the season

He was looking good........ We have missed norwood too....

I think having him in the saints game would have been huge for us, with the way Turner was running having that extra element would have been nice.... Hopefully he will be healthy in a few weeks when the saints come to Atlanta.

But if we can get both of those back healthy with the way Turner is running, I really like our chances.

I'll go with D-Will and Stewart seeing as we're never a threat to pass the ball. They're doing it against 8 in the box all day long. I will say that Williams and Turner are on the same level, different styles but both are top backs in the league. Any coach would have a hard time picking one over the other.

Can't take anything away from Thomas either, he's doing a good job in a very balanced offense right now. Bell is looking good with 5.5 a carry, but in a limited role. I don't think either are on Deangelo or Turner's level, but they do get the job done. This division has become loaded with good backs in the last few years, and if the Panthers can strike gold at QB the way the Saints and Falcons have, or if Freeman steps up, it could be one of the best divisions there as well.