Panthers Vs Saints

Who should win saints v panthers?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who's victory do you think will help the Falcons more?

• Stains
    • Panties

Well, as we all know, if the saints win, they are pretty much out of reach for us to win the division. so if they win we can secure the wildcard without the panthers breathing down our back

On the other hand, the panthers can finish off a saints team we have smashed for 4 quarters last week

but if they WIN, they creep up behind us in the division, and the win will give them HUGE momentum. while it ALSO gives us a chance to win the division

Who are you rooting for?

Edited by UnrealFalcon

meh i'm probably in the minority but i don't want the panthers to win. that will give them a lot of momentum going into next weeks game ON THE ROAD (where we've sucked) and should we lose that game we'd be tied up with them at 5-4. they're playing good ball right now.

NO is so far ahead we'd have to run the table just to get close to catching them. plus they only have 3 tough games remaining.

meh i'm probably in the minority but i don't want the panthers to win. that will give them a lot of momentum going into next weeks game ON THE ROAD (where we've sucked) and should we lose that game we'd be tied up with them at 5-4. they're playing good ball right now.

NO is so far ahead we'd have to run the table just to get close to catching them. plus they only have 3 tough games remaining.

A 3 game lead is "so far" ahead? If they lose today it is a 2 game lead and we still get them at home.

Edited by DemDirtyBirds4

Saints are 7-0 and arguably squeaked their last 2 wins. A loss here, at home is huge. They've got 2 easy games coming up, then starting week 12 they've got the Patriots, Redskins, Falcons, Cowboys, Bucs, and then Panthers. So pretty much, if come week 12, they're 9-1, and we're 7-3, the division is still very much up for grabs. The wildcard spots will come down to Atlanta, Carolina, Dallas, and New York imo.

This is one thing the NFL really gets wrong. We have a game that directly impacts our division on going on right now, yet I am watching the Giants and the Chargers on TV.

WTF?

It would be unfair to the networks if Fox got another double header. Networks are paying billions every year for a reason.

Edited by MilleniumFalcon

I'm in agreement with you. I'd rather play the panties next week with them even further beat down and out of it. I don't want them to have any hope. Besides, the fact that I just immensely enjoy watching panties fans suffer.

NO schedule is a cakewalk besides us and NE and they get NE in their place. Going to be very hard to catch them.

I'm in agreement with you. I'd rather play the panties next week with them even further beat down and out of it. I don't want them to have any hope. Besides, the fact that I just immensely enjoy watching panties fans suffer.

NO schedule is a cakewalk besides us and NE and they get NE in their place. Going to be very hard to catch them.

Ya'll have a point, but if the Falcons want to be the best, they've got to beat the best. Didn't get it done in NO, so why worry about any unfair advantage w/a lack of momentum from the Panties? The Saints need to lose some games, and quickly. We may not spank the Panties again like we did in our house, but this team has got to get it together if they want to have any hopes of making a playoff run. More demoralizing for the Aints to get beat by the Panties, than by the Falcons, IMO.

AInt's catching up, Maybe the Panties can score on this drive and hold them next drive. I am hoping this would deflate the Saints and make it easier for other teams to beat them. If they collapse like NY the division still could be ours.

Exactly. Somebody needs to let a little air out of their balloon. If it couldn't be us, then I don't really care if it's the Panthers that does it.