Im glad Tampa just won.. Means GB is likely out of wildcard running

SkySorrOW

As much as I'd love the Bucs to go 0-16.. They needed to win so that we could keep Green Bay out of the wildcard spot.. The bears lost too, so right now who do we have to worry about? Only two of the NFC East teams, so Giants, Cowboys or Eagles.. but the NFC North is almost out of it (least compared to us) and the NFC West is a joke..

I kinda want the Cowboys to win the East, cause then we wont have to have a tie-breaker against them if needed.. if we beat the Giants and Eagles, we should be in the playoffs.

The only downside if the Panthers win and all the other teams winning today, it makes our schedual harder, but we should hope we can win those hard games, and if we can and get into the playoffs, we should be ready to kick some ***. As much as I hope we get 4 more wins to break this curse, We need to get tested better before we do some damage in the playoffs.

here is one positive about our schedule thus far. when we make to the playoffs we will have played all of the top teams that will be in the nfc playoffs, Philly, Saints,Cowboys,Giants. this should give us a great edge when we se them again.

even though we didn't play as well defensively as I would have liked we did get the win.

on to Carolina

GO FALCONS!!!!!