Ok somebody tell me why is Aaron Stecker on this Team

atlmycity

You just gave yourself away with the "littleman" comment, flyfalconfan. Nice job.

Explain to us again how Fitz and Johnson are elite. You're a joke.

you posted to the wrong person dude. But yea Larry an Johnson are Elite dude.

because snelling is hurt you idiot.

Im gonna tell you why you just failed. Vick last season Vick threw 20 tds he only attempted 388 he completed 204. Ryan last season attemted 465 he completed 234 an threw 16tds not to mention Ryan struggles if Turner cant get going. Vick never had the half the help Ryan has an Vick didnt depend on a rb to help him. Im hearing every excuse around the sun for Ryan though," he didnt have good protection" Vick never had good protection outside of run blocking the whole time he was here, yet yall bash Vick an worship Ryan like he's God. You done the same thing to D hall but worshipped Keith Brooking after he left, we see how that Turned out in the Cowboys game. THis fan base is based on double standards i refuse to believe other wise.

you posted to the wrong person dude. But yea Larry an Johnson are Elite dude.

Im gonna tell you why you just failed. Vick last season Vick threw 20 tds he only attempted 388 he completed 204. Ryan last season attemted 465 he completed 234 an threw 16tds not to mention Ryan struggles if Turner cant get going. Vick never had the half the help Ryan has an Vick didnt depend on a rb to help him. Im hearing every excuse around the sun for Ryan though," he didnt have good protection" Vick never had good protection outside of run blocking the whole time he was here, yet yall bash Vick an worship Ryan like he's God. You done the same thing to D hall but worshipped Keith Brooking after he left, we see how that Turned out in the Cowboys game. THis fan base is based on double standards i refuse to believe other wise.

Wow, you are stupid. You just compared Vick's 6th NFL season with Matt Ryan's first. ...and could barely find anything better. Maybe Ryan had 16 TD's because Turner had a gajillion?

Wow, you are stupid. You just compared Vick's 6th NFL season with Matt Ryan's first. ...and could barely find anything better. Maybe Ryan had 16 TD's because Turner had a gajillion?

And Vick didnt have not one bonified no 1 receiver while he was here either, Roddy was a rookie an sophmore an we all saw the drops. So theres no denying that. jenkins was actually got good last season, but what is he doing this season? my point exactly.

And Vick didnt have not one bonified no 1 receiver while he was here either, Roddy was a rookie an sophmore an we all saw the drops. So theres no denying that. jenkins was actually got good last season, but what is he doing this season? my point exactly.

He had a just as good running game, and a better defense.