Bench Chris Houston

jlac20

Next week I see Hill and Jackson starting, or Hill and Grimes (he suck too, but had a nice INT last week)

Jackson is too inconsistent to start right now. When Brian went down for the season, Chevis had a chance to earn a starting position--he didn't. I think Houston is hot garbage, and should be benched too. Unfortunately, looks like it wont happen until FA when we likely grab a CB who can start alongside Tye Hill.

The one game where Chris Houston turns his head down the sidelines to break up a pass and people are calling for said head. Kid can't win lol.

But I do like what Chevis is doing the last 2 weeks. Tye Hill has some boasters too.

Yeah, tale of two houstons. The first pass he broke up he actually turned his head and made a nice play to break up the pass. The second break up he was staring at the WR the entire time and just got lucky he ran into the WR as the ball was getting there. I was afraid of a pass interference call being made. If he did turn his head he should have had an easy pick and there was no one between him and the end zone.

Yeah, tale of two houstons. The first pass he broke up he actually turned his head and made a nice play to break up the pass. The second break up he was staring at the WR the entire time and just got lucky he ran into the WR as the ball was getting there. I was afraid of a pass interference call being made. If he did turn his head he should have had an easy pick and there was no one between him and the end zone.

Yeah, that was a close call. He could have had the pick, but oh well.

**** he finally gets his head around and people are still bashing him!!! **** let it go and appreciate his effort. he had a solid game. nobody beat him all game and you still arent satisfied. ok yea he missed a tackle when Moss spun on him but who doesnt miss tackles.STFU whining fag

I agree that this poor guy can't catch a break from the fans. Noone's ever happy with him no matter what he does. He is stopping big plays from happening. I thought he did well today. I know I'm in the minority but who cares. I like Houston and I personally see him getting better and believe that he will continue to do so. He may not have gotten two possible INT's today but he stopped the plays. Good job Chris!

I wish the people that are complaining about Houston's play at corner could play the position for a day....It's not as easy as it looks... I played in high school, it's not easy.........you're going to be beat, and just like at the QB position you have to have a short memory...

You got what people are saying all wrong. It's not that he's getting beat, it's that he just can't play the position. He was in the right place about 2 out of 10 times during the whole game. Like I said, he celebrates more than anyone.

The one game where Chris Houston turns his head down the sidelines to break up a pass and people are calling for said head. Kid can't win lol.

But I do like what Chevis is doing the last 2 weeks. Tye Hill has some boasters too.

i agree .. i am not a big fan of houston and you will see me bash him often times but i actually saw him turn his had today and brake up a good pass.. But still i thought he could have picked that ball instad of swating it...

You got what people are saying all wrong. It's not that he's getting beat, it's that he just can't play the position. He was in the right place about 2 out of 10 times during the whole game. Like I said, he celebrates more than anyone.

Yeah, I was unable to watch the game this week being that I had National Guard duty, plus my fiance was unable to record the game for me.........she's fired!!!!