Peterson!

FireDawg85

Wow, you guys are ********. I don't think some of the trolls will be happy until we have 11 starters in the pro bowl, go 16 - 0 and don't allow a single point all season. You guys must be Yankees fans because they act the same way. A win isnt good enough and there is always a single person on our team responsible for every play where the other team makes a play.

Do us a favor and go away.

No, Peterson had one good game in the first game of the season. Every game after it he has continually been exposed in both run and pass situations. They threw the ball on him and he can't cover anyone. They run the ball to his side and he can't get off a blocker to make a play. We absolutely have to draft an OLB to cover up for him.

No, Peterson had one good game in the first game of the season. Every game after it he has continually been exposed in both run and pass situations. They threw the ball on him and he can't cover anyone. They run the ball to his side and he can't get off a blocker to make a play. We absolutely have to draft an OLB to cover up for him.

Yeah, thats a gimme, and we have known that for a a few years now...But in the '10 draft coming up, an OLB is one of our top 3 needs...

Oh my gosh.....people blasted KB56 for "pile-jumping".....did you see Petersons on the third and goal in the first half....I mean literally the whistle was being blown and people were starting to get up and here comes dreadlocks flying.....LMAO....and did he cover anyone in the passing game today?

It was a matter of time before you said something.