To all of you Flacco Lovers...

gcjakesta85

What are Ryan and Flaccos stats now? Just wandering, because Flaccos 4-9 for 27 yards and a td......and some of you guys were sucking flacos **** earlier saying how great he was...how do you feel now?....

Well first, he doesn't have a TD, he has an INT. Second it's only the first half. Flacco is pretty good. Don't get me wrong I like and think Ryan is better, but it's one half in one game.

The past few games, Matt has outplayed Flacco. All season I've hoped the worst for Flacco. Haha, I think there's a rival between them. I always hope Matt does better because there's a lot of controvesy between Matt and Joe, to see who's better. But, Matt has had the more successful season so far.

yes...but all ive seen on these boards all week is how great Flacco is..regardless of anything and who they're playing at the current time or anything..Flacco isn't as great as people on here have been talking....I mean RyanVick fan pretty much claimed he was god....

Your an idiot, i was comparing the top 2 QBs in last years draft and their 2nd season as NFL starters, and Flacco up to date last week was having a better season so far than Matt Ryan. There's always gonna be Ryan/Flacco comparisions no matter what, 5-10 years down the road, i bet there's still gonna be Ryan/Flacco threads.

Your an idiot, i was comparing the top 2 QBs in last years draft and their 2nd season as NFL starters, and Flacco up to date last week was having a better season so far than Matt Ryan. There's always gonna be Ryan/Flacco comparisions no matter what, 5-10 years down the road, i bet there's still gonna be Ryan/Flacco threads.

still..the fact is that you need to get over flacco...you think hes so great and Ryan has done fine here. I dont even see why you call yourself a fan because all you do is criticize the team man..in every one of your posts..

still..the fact is that you need to get over flacco...you think hes so great and Ryan has done fine here. I dont even see why you call yourself a fan because all you do is criticize the team man..in every one of your posts..

I criticize on what we need to upgrade and improve on our weaknesses. I thought this was AMERICA??? THIS ISNT AMERICA??

905_randy_arrested.jpg

I criticize on what we need to upgrade and improve on our weaknesses. I thought this was AMERICA??? THIS ISNT AMERICA??

905_randy_arrested.jpg

I never said this wasn't America..you have the right to say what you want..but your not a real fan at all..a real fan stands beside his team and doesn't criticize them on every single little thing..no matter what we do or what happens..you always have something negative to say and its getting old and you really should just quit and maybe try to support the team...