D-Hall Don DONE it again......LMAO

atljbo

I cant lie... I thought he was going to get kicked out the game for trying to fight a coach that's trying to break up the craziness

Him and Fat Albert should have most definitely been ejected. As it stood, they didn't do squat anyway for the rest of the game, so no problem.

Glad we got rid of the loser.

I knew he was going to try something stupid and he didn't disappoint me. This is the second year in a row we have exposed him as the soft (see Turner's last TD run), undisciplined (gambles in coverage), and cancerous (today's game, last year with the Raiders....etc). Our team is a whole lot better without him.

Guest The Masked Falcon

He's still better than any corner on the Falcons :ph34r:

Not really.

If your maturity level mentally takes you out of games you aren't any better than a less-talented cornerback who at least doesn't act like a stupid azz every other game.

The fact that he's an emotional ****** negates a great deal of his talent.

He's still better than any corner on the Falcons :ph34r:

he maybe more talented but "ME-Angelo" does not play team defense - he's undisciplined, free-lances and gambles too much - i've seen enough the two times the Falcons faced him to see that he has not changed his way. He was out of position on a Michael Turner TD and he took a chance on an out route againts Roddy that fell imcomplete. Luckily for D-Hall that was not an "out-and-up" or it would have been 6.

i think he was just upset because deep down inside he knows he ****** up and this is the place to be. he knows he wont be winning very many games in washington for a while, and while he may have good individual success he'll probably never get a ring or anything of that nature.

he knows he should've sucked it up and stayed here.

man i could have sworn he said he was never playing for a losing team again.

What he did today is exactly why he got booted out of here(among other things). Teams will put up with disruptive players if they make plays on the field and keep their crap off the field....I guess he's just confused as to which is which. ;)