Blackshirts

HuskerFalcon

good win tonight, but you did face a depleted oklahoma team who had no business being in the top 25..

Depleted on offense for sure, we are totally snake bit there... But our D is still top notch.... I say it's a great win for them... But they did also lose to Iowa State and home, so I say it's a BAD loss for us...

This is the type of year that just makes you sick, of course I don't have to tell you Sac... Georgia has had better I know.

Depleted on offense for sure, we are totally snake bit there... But our D is still top notch.... I say it's a great win for them... But they did also lose to Iowa State and home, so I say it's a BAD loss for us...

This is the type of year that just makes you sick, of course I don't have to tell you Sac... Georgia has had better I know.

i agree it's a bad loss for oklahoma. At least with the way this year has gone it will help us solve a big issue that most uga fans have wanted solved for a few years now with our defensive coaches. yeah it sucks to have a down year, but it helps when a result of that are changes that have needed to have happened a while ago.