Gator Time.

Mr.Pickles

Our offense plays down to infferior opponents thats for sure. We have done it all season. Its as if they just know they only need to do so much and our D will clean up the rest. I also hate to say this but since the cuncussion Tim has been the main problem. His decision making is slow and not sharp. Ive watched many breakdowns of the last few games and the WR's are open but hes not finding them. His delivery also seems to be much slower that it has been in the past. Its very concerning for a guy who spends so much time watching film not to know where the open guys are.

Our offense plays down to infferior opponents thats for sure. We have done it all season. Its as if they just know they only need to do so much and our D will clean up the rest. I also hate to say this but since the cuncussion Tim has been the main problem. His decision making is slow and not sharp. Ive watched many breakdowns of the last few games and the WR's are open but hes not finding them. His delivery also seems to be much slower that it has been in the past. Its very concerning for a guy who spends so much time watching film not to know where the open guys are.

Yeah, I've been noticing that too and it was very evident against Arkansas and MSU. I'm getting really anxious to see what Brantley can do. For some reason, I think we might actually be better on offense next season...

At times it is but it's a step closer to an undefeated season and another step closer to another national championship so I'll take it...

Offense going to have to be better than what it has showed to beat Texas in the title game. Assuming you guys beat Bama in the SEC championship game

Hasn't his delivery always been slow though? I mean he drop the below his waist. He has that little hitch

Offense going to have to be better than what it has showed to beat Texas in the title game. Assuming you guys beat Bama in the SEC championship game

Very true but so far, it's stepped up when needed.

Hasn't his delivery always been slow though? I mean he drop the below his waist. He has that little hitch

Yes, he does have a slow delivery. Problem recently is his timing is off and he's not reading well at all...

Yes, he does have a slow delivery. Problem recently is his timing is off and he's not reading well at all...

I was on GB earlier and one comment really caught my eye: That Tebow is regressing and turning into a ball hog. I think he's so caught up in fear of non perfection and turning the ball over now, he doesn't want to give it away. Not a single deep ball throw last night, I don't get it. Tebow see's the pressure, the sack coming at him, and he just eats it when he's still got time to throw it away. The pre-read snaps suck and half the time it's like he doesn't even look for a receiver. Addazio and the line take some of the blame too, but it's not only them making the problems with the garbage offense.