WHY is it....

Now I'm not crying, and im proud of the team we have now, but WHYYYYYYYYYYY is it everytime the falcons get a good team, either the panthers, bucs, or saints end up being ridiculous. the better we get , the better one of them get. This year we have a great team, and the saints end up with whats probably the best team i've ever seen. its like they're playing madden and thier attributes are all set at 99. its so frustrating. anyways, go falcons

Edited by S y C o B i R d

So just venting??? THats all good by me. But as a lot of members would probably say or atleast one i know, Any given Sunday (sometimes Monday : D) it just is that. I think we're fine, just a little speed bump here and there but we'll get back to were we should be. Especially since Turner turned it up on Monday Night.

Last year we were supposed to only win a couple of games. If that had happened, this year we might have been looked at to win 7 or 8 total.

The bright side is that even though we may not be the top of the south right now, we aren't at the bottom either.

Why is it so many people focus on the negatives?

Last year we were supposed to only win a couple of games. If that had happened, this year we might have been looked at to win 7 or 8 total.

The bright side is that even though we may not be the top of the south right now, we aren't at the bottom either.

Why is it so many people focus on the negatives?

well said. This might not be OUR year but its still a good one and the future looks bright. B)

Easily the best time in franchise history to be a Falcons fan. We'll outdo 98' several times over. :D